The Ogun State Government has announced the death of another two COVID-19 patients in the state. With this, the state government said a total of four persons have died of the deadly virus in the Gateway State. Last night, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced that Ogun State has recorded another 13 positive
The Ogun State Government has announced the death of another two COVID-19 patients in the state.
Last night, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control announced that Ogun State has recorded another 13 positive cases of COVID-19.Out of the 113 cases, 30 have been discharged to reunite with their families. The government read: “On Friday, 8th May, 2020, Ogun State discharged 10 COVID-19 patients to join their families after each of them tested negative to the virus twice, bringing the total number of discharged cases in the State to 30.
“There are currently 79 active cases, who are being treated in the Treatment and Isolation Centres across the State.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Police to impound vehicles violating COVID-19 directives in Ogun“The command observed that commercial vehicles and motorcycles are still in the habit of overloading their vehicles with passengers thereby disobeying the directive on social/physical distancing which is capable of jeopardising the efforts of the ...
Read more »
COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun extends lockdown in Ogun for another one weekGovernor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State has extended the COVID-19 lockdown in the state for another one week. Abiodun, last week, announced that the lockdown in Ogun would not end on May 4 as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari, saying it would be eased on May 10. Making a u-turn, Abiodun, at a press conference
Read more »
COVID-19: Three health workers, four patients reportedly test positive at Ogun FMCNo fewer than three health workers and four patients at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Abeokuta, Ogun State, have reportedly tested positive for COVID-19. DAILY POST learnt that the health workers include a doctor and two nurses. Reliable sources at the hospital told DAILY POST that the health workers possibly had contacts with a pregnant
Read more »
COVID-19: Ogun discharges 6 patients, confirms 4 new casesThe Government of Ogun State said six COVID-19 patients were discharged on Wednesday from its Isolation Centre in Ikenne, after each of them tested negative twice for the virus. The 6 patients, the government said have joined their families to continue living their normal lives. DAILY POST reports that this brings the total number of
Read more »
Ogun extends lockdown by one week as COVID-19 cases riseGovernor Dapo Abiodun (dabiodunMFR) on Friday extended the lockdown of the state by another one week, saying preservation of human lives should take precedent over every other considerations.
Read more »
Covid-19: Ogun ups hazard allowance, offers life insurance for healthworkers – Daily TrustOgun state government has hiked hazard allowance by up to 300% and set up life insurance policies for healthworkers, the governor Dapo Abiodun has announced. Read more:
Read more »