Governor Dapo Abiodun (dabiodunMFR) on Friday extended the lockdown of the state by another one week, saying preservation of human lives should take precedent over every other considerations.
Governor Dapo Abiodun on Friday extended the lockdown of the state by another one week, saying preservation of human lives should take precedent over every other considerations.
The Governor spoke in Oke – Mosan Governor’s Office at the expiration of the initial 40 days lockdown of the state while addressing reporters about the efforts being made by the administration towards flattening the curve.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: Ogun discharges 6 patients, confirms 4 new casesThe Government of Ogun State said six COVID-19 patients were discharged on Wednesday from its Isolation Centre in Ikenne, after each of them tested negative twice for the virus. The 6 patients, the government said have joined their families to continue living their normal lives. DAILY POST reports that this brings the total number of
Read more »
Police to impound vehicles violating COVID-19 directives in Ogun“The command observed that commercial vehicles and motorcycles are still in the habit of overloading their vehicles with passengers thereby disobeying the directive on social/physical distancing which is capable of jeopardising the efforts of the ...
Read more »
COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun extends lockdown in Ogun for another one weekGovernor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State has extended the COVID-19 lockdown in the state for another one week. Abiodun, last week, announced that the lockdown in Ogun would not end on May 4 as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari, saying it would be eased on May 10. Making a u-turn, Abiodun, at a press conference
Read more »
COVID-19: FG gives update on school feeding programme in Lagos, Abuja, OgunThe Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar-Farouq, has said that the Federal Government is set to start feeding schoolchildren in their homes, in conjunction with state governments. Sadiya stated this on Wednesday while speaking at the Presidential Task Force for COVID-19 briefing. According to her, the school feeding programme has
Read more »
COVID-19: Ogun residents disobey Gov Abiodun's orders - Commissioner - Daily Post NigeriaThe Ogun State Commissioner for Environment, Abiodun Abudu-Balogun, has expressed worries that residents of the State do not obey the directives of
Read more »
Nigeria Records 195 New Cases of COVID-19 - THISDAYLIVEMartins Ifijeh Nigeria has recorded 195 new cases of COVID-19, bringing to 3145 the total number of confirmed cases in the country. Announcing this Wednesday, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) said Lagos recorded 82 new cases, Kano 30, Zamfara 19, Sokoto 18, Borno 10, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) nine, Oyo eight, Kebbi and …
Read more »