COVID-19: 10-year-old boy flees after testing positive in Oyo

Nigeria News News

COVID-19: 10-year-old boy flees after testing positive in Oyo
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 MobilePunch
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 63%

“The other is a 10-year-old boy who, eyewitnesses claimed, boarded a north-bound vehicle. His details had been sent to the Sokoto State PHEOC. Contact tracing is still ongoing.”reports.

The governor also said two COVID-19 patients undergoing treatment in the state facility have been discharged.

Makinde wrote, “The COVID-19 confirmation tests of eight new cases just came back positive from the laboratory. This increases the number of confirmed cases in Oyo State to 52. “Two confirmed COVID-19 patients were discharged from the Infectious Disease Centre, Olodo after receiving their second negative test results. This brings the number of discharged cases in Oyo State to 13.”

The governor urged members of the public to call the Emergency Operations Centre on any of the designated telephone numbers if they find travellers from other states arriving in their communities.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

MobilePunch /  🏆 8. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

10 doctors contract COVID-19 at Kano teaching hospital10 doctors contract COVID-19 at Kano teaching hospital
Read more »

COVID-19: Four Sokoto travellers test positive for coronavirus in Oyo - Daily Post NigeriaCOVID-19: Four Sokoto travellers test positive for coronavirus in Oyo - Daily Post NigeriaFour out of the 11 travellers from Sokoto State intercepted over the weekend at the Oyo-Osun boundary by the men of Oyo State border patrol have tested
Read more »

Drama as COVID-19 patients abscond from isolation centres in Oyo - Daily Post NigeriaDrama as COVID-19 patients abscond from isolation centres in Oyo - Daily Post NigeriaThe Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde on Wednesday said two COVID-19 patients have absconded from the state's isolation centre. Makinde disclosed that the
Read more »

BREAKING: Two COVID-19 Patients Escape From Oyo Isolation Centre | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Two COVID-19 Patients Escape From Oyo Isolation Centre | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Two COVID19 Patients Escape From Oyo Isolation Centre | Sahara Reporters seyiamakinde also said four of the five new confirmed cases in the state were travellers from the Northern part of Nigeria. READ MORE:
Read more »

Two COVID-19 patients missing in Oyo, says MakindeTwo COVID-19 patients missing in Oyo, says Makinde
Read more »

BREAKING: COVID-19: 2 patients abscond from isolation centre in Oyo - Gov Makinde - Daily Post NigeriaBREAKING: COVID-19: 2 patients abscond from isolation centre in Oyo - Gov Makinde - Daily Post NigeriaGovernor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state on Wednesday announced that two Covid-19 patients have absconded from the isolation center in the state. Makinde made
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 11:57:25