BREAKING: Two COVID-19 Patients Escape From Oyo Isolation Centre | Sahara Reporters

Nigeria News News

BREAKING: Two COVID-19 Patients Escape From Oyo Isolation Centre | Sahara Reporters
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 SaharaReporters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 38 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 18%
  • Publisher: 63%

BREAKING: Two COVID19 Patients Escape From Oyo Isolation Centre | Sahara Reporters seyiamakinde also said four of the five new confirmed cases in the state were travellers from the Northern part of Nigeria. READ MORE:

Two persons, who tested positive for Coronavirus, have escaped from isolation centre in Oyo State.He said, “We have received more results from pending COVID-19 confirmation tests. The result of one suspected case came back positive on 03/05/2020. The person is based in Ibadan.

“The results of five suspected cases came back positive on 04/05/2020. Four of these five cases are immigrants and the last person is an Oyo State resident. “The results of five suspected cases came back positive on 05/05/2020. Four of these five cases are travellers from the Northern part of Nigeria and the last one is an Oyo State resident.

“Of the 33 active cases being managed by the state, two have absconded, possibly to their permanent places of residence. This brings the number of active cases in Oyo State to 31. “Ten cases are self-isolating while twenty-one cases are being managed in the isolation centres in Oyo State; one at the University College Hospital, Ibadan and 20 at the Infectious Disease Centre, Olodo.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SaharaReporters /  🏆 9. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Lagos State confirms 39 new cases, records two COVID-19 deaths - Daily Post NigeriaLagos State confirms 39 new cases, records two COVID-19 deaths - Daily Post NigeriaThe Lagos State government has confirmed thirty-nine new cases of coronavirus. The State Ministry of Health in a tweet on Monday said it has so far
Read more »

BREAKING: Lagos records two new COVID-19 deathsBREAKING: Lagos records two new COVID-19 deaths
Read more »

Lagos Records Two COVID-19 Deaths | Sahara ReportersLagos Records Two COVID-19 Deaths | Sahara ReportersLagos Records Two COVID19 Deaths | Sahara Reporters He said the state recorded 39 new cases of the disease on Sunday, which brings total cases to 1,123. READ MORE:
Read more »

COVID-19: Osun discharges two children, six othersCOVID-19: Osun discharges two children, six others
Read more »

Two more COVID-19 deaths recorded in Lagos, total now 30 – Daily TrustTwo more COVID-19 related deaths have been recorded in Lagos State, raising the total death figure to 30. The Lagos State Ministry of Health disclosed this on its official twitter handle LSMOH. According to the tweet, 39 new cases of COVID-19 infection were recorded on May 3, 2020, bringing to 1,123, the total number of …
Read more »

COVID-19: We Are Treating 65 Almajiri Children, Two Policemen – Kaduna GovtCOVID-19: We Are Treating 65 Almajiri Children, Two Policemen – Kaduna GovtCOVID-19: We Are Treating 65 Almajiri Children, Two Policemen – Kaduna Govt
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 15:10:11