The Catholic bishop of Ekiti, Ekiti State, Felix Ajakaye, has demanded the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Lucky Irabor, to give an update on the whereabouts of the suspects arrested over the attack and massacre of worshippers at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo in Ondo state. Recall that on Sunday June 5, 2022, gunmen attacked the Catholic church where no fewer than 40 worshippers were killed and dozens injured.
What Has Been Done To Owo Church Massacre Suspects After One Year? – Catholic Bishop Queries Military Chief, General IraborIrabor in August 2022 told Nigerians that the gunmen behind the attack had been arrested, but after the announcement of their arrest, nothing has been heard about suspects again.
Irabor in August 2022 told Nigerians that the gunmen behind the attack had been arrested, but after the announcement of their arrest, nothing has been heard about suspects again. “Surprisingly, a few months after the attack, addressing a world press, General Lucky Irabor, the Chief of Defence Staff, informed the world that arrests had been made regarding the Sunday attack at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Bereaved Families, Survivors Of Owo Catholic Church Massacre Narrate Bitter Experiences One Year After | Sahara Reporters
Read more »
Catholic bishop asks Irabor to update Nigerians on suspects arrested over Owo attack | TheCableFelix Ajakaye, Catholic bishop of Ekiti, has asked Lucky Irabor, chief of defence staff, to produce the suspects that were arrested in connection with the attack on St Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo state.
Read more »
Owo church attack victims won’t be forgotten - AkeredoluOne year after terrorists attacked St. Francis Catholic Church in the Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State, the state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, on Monday, pledged that the victims of the tragic attack would not be forgotten.
Read more »
Owo Church Attack: We are still nursing pains - Akeredolu“It’s been one year since the massacre at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo. Forty-one persons were killed, while several others were injured. Workers of iniquity invaded our land and terminated the lives of our people. It was a black Sunday,' he said.
Read more »
Bishop demands justice for Owo church terror victimsThe Catholic Bishop of Ekiti Diocese, Most Rev. Felix Ajakaye, has called on the Federal Government to prosecute the perpetrators of the terror attack on St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo State of June 5 2022, leading to the killing of no fewer than 41 worshippers.
Read more »
We’re Still In Pains Of 2022 Owo Attack – AkeredoluA year after some terrorists attacked innocent worshippers at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo, the Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu on Monday
Read more »