Felix Ajakaye, Catholic bishop of Ekiti, has asked Lucky Irabor, chief of defence staff, to produce the suspects that were arrested in connection with the attack on St Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo state.
Felix Ajakaye, Catholic bishop of Ekiti, has asked Lucky Irabor, chief of defence staff, to give an update on the suspects arrested over the attack on St Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo state.In August, IraborIn a statement, Ajakaye noted that it is a year since the attack and Nigerians are still waiting for answers.He said the defence chief is yet to update Nigerians on what has become of the suspects.
“Really, the government was widely known for its promise of always being on top of the situation, though it was never seen to be on top of the action.“Surprisingly, a few months after the attack, addressing a world press, general Lucky Irabor, the chief of defence staff, informed the world that arrests had been made regarding the Sunday attack at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Bereaved Families, Survivors Of Owo Catholic Church Massacre Narrate Bitter Experiences One Year After | Sahara Reporters
Read more »
We're still recuperating from pains of Owo terror attack - AkeredoluGovernor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has referred to the terror attack in Owo on June 5, 2022, as a tragic event that devastated both the
Read more »
We’re Still In Pains Of 2022 Owo Attack – AkeredoluA year after some terrorists attacked innocent worshippers at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo, the Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu on Monday
Read more »
Owo church attack: Monarch rues lack of suspects’ prosecution one-year afterThe monarch, who spoke at his palace in Owo on Monday, decried the inability of the security agency to prosecute the perpetrators, one year after the attack.
Read more »
Owo church attack victims won’t be forgotten - AkeredoluOne year after terrorists attacked St. Francis Catholic Church in the Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State, the state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, on Monday, pledged that the victims of the tragic attack would not be forgotten.
Read more »
Owo Church Attack: We are still nursing pains - Akeredolu“It’s been one year since the massacre at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo. Forty-one persons were killed, while several others were injured. Workers of iniquity invaded our land and terminated the lives of our people. It was a black Sunday,' he said.
Read more »