US COVID-19 Task Force will continue “indefinitely” – Trump

Nigeria News News

US COVID-19 Task Force will continue “indefinitely” – Trump
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 MobilePunch
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 44 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 63%

File: Surrounded by members of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, US President Donald Trump speaks at a press conference on COVID-19, known as the coronavirus, in the Rose Garden of the White Hou

se in Washington, DC. Photo: AFPUS President Donald Trump says the country’s Task Force on COVID-19 will continue “indefinitely”.Trump said America now produced ventilators in thousands and had many to give to countries in need of them.

He wrote, “The White House Coronavirus Task Force, headed by Vice President Mike Pence, has done a fantastic job of bringing together vast highly complex resources that have set a high standard for others to follow in the future.“Ventilators, which were few and in bad shape, are now being produced in the thousands, and we have many to spare. We are helping other countries which are desperate for them.

“Because of this success, the Task Force will continue on indefinitely with its focus on safety and opening up of our country again. We may add or subtract people to it, as appropriate. The Task Force will also be very focused on vaccines and therapeutics.” According to the World Health Organisation situation dashboard on COVID-19 as of the time of filing this report, 1,171,185 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in the US with 62,698 deaths.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

MobilePunch /  🏆 8. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Presidential task force denies linking Kano mass deaths to COVID-19Presidential task force denies linking Kano mass deaths to COVID-19The Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 has debunked media reports attributing the mass deaths in Kano to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more »

Doctor Who Treated First US COVID-19 Patient Fears Second WaveDoctor Who Treated First US COVID-19 Patient Fears Second WaveDoctor Who Treated First US COVID-19 Patient Fears Second Wave
Read more »

Doctor who treated first US COVID-19 patient fears second outbreakDoctor who treated first US COVID-19 patient fears second outbreak
Read more »

BREAKING: US has no evidence COVID-19 is from our lab – ChinaBREAKING: US has no evidence COVID-19 is from our lab – ChinaChina on Wednesday hit back at US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo over his claims that the coronavirus originated in a lab in Wuhan, saying he
Read more »

COVID-19 pandemic pushes US, China into ‘new Cold War'COVID-19 pandemic pushes US, China into ‘new Cold War'A dramatic deterioration in US-China relations in recent days has convinced current and former government advisers on both sides that bilateral...
Read more »

JUST IN: Fleeing COVID-19 patient nabbed in TarabaJUST IN: Fleeing COVID-19 patient nabbed in TarabaA COVID-patient who fled the isolation centre in Jalingo, capital of Taraba last week has been arrested.Talatu Idris, according to Taraba...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 13:23:57