South Africans again attack, loot, burn foreign-owned properties

Nigeria News News

South Africans again attack, loot, burn foreign-owned properties
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 TheNationNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 69%

South Africans have begun fresh attacks, looting and burning of properties belonging to foreigners and in the process killed three people, while another...

South Africans have begun fresh attacks, looting and burning of properties belonging to foreigners and in the process killed three people, while another is still receiving treatment for smoke inhalation.

“But the Police later dispersed the mob and made some arrest,’’ he said in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos. “When I got the sad news late yesterday evening, I immediately informed the Police in Jeppestown but lots of damage had been done already. “Although the Police said that many people had been arrested in connection with the unnecessary attacks, the looting and burning of foreign-owned businesses continued till Monday morning,’’ he said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

TheNationNews /  🏆 6. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Deadly parcel from South Africa - Deadly parcel from South AfricaDeadly parcel from South Africa - Deadly parcel from South AfricaNigeria News - South Africa: IN the colonial era, it was normal to see Whites brutalising and oppressing Blacks as aptly epitomised by the atrocious ...
Read more »

Insecurity: IG, South-West govs, others meet in IbadanInsecurity: IG, South-West govs, others meet in Ibadan
Read more »

South Korea lawmaker grills nominee for not giving birthSouth Korea lawmaker grills nominee for not giving birthA South Korean lawmaker provoked outrage Monday when he berated a female economics professor nominated as the country's antitrust chief for not
Read more »

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors | Sahara ReportersIPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors | Sahara ReportersIPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South-East Governors | Sahara Reporters The military campaign, which was used to clampdown on the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra and eventually led to its proscription by...READ MORE:
Read more »

Insecurity: South East governors seek audience with Buhari, security chiefs - Premium Times NigeriaInsecurity: South East governors seek audience with Buhari, security chiefs - Premium Times NigeriaThe governors of the South East region have requested an audience with President Muhammadu Buhari and security chiefs
Read more »

Bandits: South East Governors approve joint operations, to meet Buhari - Daily Post NigeriaBandits: South East Governors approve joint operations, to meet Buhari - Daily Post NigeriaGovernors of South East geo-political zone, on Saturday, rose from an expanded meeting and resolved to commence a joint air operation to flush out bandits
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 07:33:38