Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has announced the discharge of 22 COVID-19 patients in the state.
This was according to the state Commissioner for Health and Chairman of the state Task Force on COVID-19, Muhammad Inname.
Describing the current discharges as “the highest so far achieved by the state”, he reiterated that “being COVID-19 isn’t a death sentence in any way”.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Coronavirus: Sokoto confirms another COVID-19 related deathThe Sokoto State Government, on Sunday, confirmed the death of a COVID-19 patient in the State. The State Ministry of Health disclosed this in a tweet on its official Twitter page. According to the tweet, the total number of COVID-19 deaths in Sokoto is now ten as of Sunday night. \u201cCOVID19Sokoto: Update. \u201cBreaking!! Unfortunately, one
Read more »
Sokoto records 13th COVID-19 deathSokoto State government on Tuesday recorded another COVID-19 death. This was confirmed in a post on the state ministry of health official Twitter page. This brings the total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in the state to thirteen(13) The post read: \u201cCOVID19Sokoto: Update Breaking!! Unfortunately, 1 COVID-19 death has been recorded at our Isolation
Read more »
Sokoto discharges six COVID-19 patients
Read more »
COVID-19: 41 Persons Discharged in SokotoCOVID-19: 41 Persons Discharged in Sokoto
Read more »
COVID-19: FG lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto for WHO drug trials – Daily TrustThe Federal Government has said that Lagos, FCT, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto and Kano states have enrolled on the World Health Organisation (WHO) treatment regimen on solidarity drug trials. The Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, said this on Monday in Abuja, at the 29th joint national briefing of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19. …
Read more »
Sokoto govt announces discharge of 22 coronavirus patientsThe Sokoto State Government has announced the discharge of 22 coronavirus patients after showing full recovery from the deadly coronavirus disease. The announcement was made by the Sokoto State Ministry of Health in a tweet via it\u2019s Twitter account on Tuesday. The tweet read \u201c22 more patients were today discharged from our Amanawa, UDUTH &
Read more »