Oyo Government Discharges 95 Coronavirus Patients | Sahara Reporters

Nigeria News News

Oyo Government Discharges 95 Coronavirus Patients | Sahara Reporters
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 SaharaReporters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 19 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 63%

Oyo Government Discharges 95 Coronavirus Patients | Sahara Reporters Governor seyiamakinde announced this through his official Twitter handle on Saturday. READ MORE:

The Oyo State Government has discharged 95 Coronavirus patients after they received their second negative test results.

Oyo Governor Seyi MakindeHe said, “95 confirmed COVID-19 cases have received their second negative test results and have been discharged. This brings the number of discharged cases in Oyo State to 271.”The governor, who is also the head of COVID-19 Task Force in the state, further announced that the COVID-19 confirmation tests for 35 suspected cases came back posi.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SaharaReporters /  🏆 9. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Oyo discharges 64 COVID-19 patients - Daily Post NigeriaOyo discharges 64 COVID-19 patients - Daily Post NigeriaGovernor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State on Friday announced the discharge of no fewer than sixty-four patients of Coronavirus in the state. Makinde noted that
Read more »

Oyo Discharges 64 COVID-19 Patients | Sahara ReportersOyo Discharges 64 COVID-19 Patients | Sahara ReportersOyo Discharges 64 COVID19 Patients | Sahara Reporters Makinde said the figure raised the number of discharged cases so far to 176 in the state. READ MORE:
Read more »

June 12 presidential election annulment, Nigeria's worst experience - Eze Ndigbo in Oyo - Daily Post NigeriaJune 12 presidential election annulment, Nigeria's worst experience - Eze Ndigbo in Oyo - Daily Post NigeriaThe Eze Ndigbo of Oyo State, Dr. Alex Anozie, on Friday said the annulment of June 12 presidential election was one of the worst things that ever happened
Read more »

Lagos, Ogun, Oyo record 429 new COVID-19 casesLagos, Ogun, Oyo record 429 new COVID-19 cases
Read more »

Lagos govt announces discharge of 22 coronavirus patients - Daily Post NigeriaLagos govt announces discharge of 22 coronavirus patients - Daily Post NigeriaThe Lagos State government has announced the discharge of 22 coronavirus patients from the different isolation centers in the state. The announcement was
Read more »

Coronavirus: Lagos discharges 90 more patientsCoronavirus: Lagos discharges 90 more patientsNinety more patients were discharged in Lagos on Friday following their recovery from coronavirus infection, an official said.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 01:09:27