Ondo Threatens another Lockdown if Cases Increase
Ondo State Government yesterday said it might be forced to lock down the state again if the number of COVID-19 cases kept increasing.
The Senior Special Assistant to Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, on Special Duties and Strategies, Dr. Doyin Odebowale, gave the hint of another lockdown during monitoring of Jumat services in mosques. Odebowale said at the several mosques visited, physical distancing was not thoroughly observed but worshippers without nose masks were not allowed entry.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: Ondo threatens lockdown amid increase in casesFollowing the recent spike in the cases of COVID-19 in Ondo State, the state government on Friday, threatened to order another round of lockdown across the state. While stating that the state might be forced to lock down if the people continue to ignore the measures put in place to contain the spread of the
Read more »
Olumilua was a great mind – Akeredolu mourns former Governor of old Ondo StateThe Governor of Ondo State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has described the late former Governor of old Ondo State, Evangelist Bamidele Olumilua as a great mind who injected a lot of thinking into governance during his tenure. According to Akeredolu in a message issued on Thursday while commiserating with the people of Ekiti State over the passing
Read more »
Ex-Ondo governor, Bamidele Olumilua, is deadThe News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr Olumilua had been battling some illnesses, associated with old age, before his eventual death.
Read more »
Air Force Nabs Fake Officer In OndoAir Force Nabs Fake Officer In Ondo
Read more »
COVID-19: Ondo Records 8 New Cases, Total Rises To 36 | Sahara ReportersCOVID19: Ondo Records 8 New Cases, Total Rises To 36 | Sahara Reporters The state is tracing no fewer than 160 persons who might have had contacts with those already infected with the disease. READ MORE:
Read more »
Fake Naval officer arrested in Ondo - The Nation NewspaperA 34-year old man identified as Olusegun Abe who impersonated Flight Lieutenant SA Abe with a view to defraud family of late NAF pilot, Flight...
Read more »