Niger Delta: “Arrest, prosecution of indicted officials will stop looting, fraud” – Kpodoh
allegedly being perpetuated by heads of Niger Delta intervention agencies is by arresting and prosecuting indicted officials.
The All Progressives Congress , Chieftain also urged President Muhammadu Buhari, to arrest anyone found wanting, while commending him for the steps taken so far on the suspension of the embattled Amnesty Boss, Charles Dokubo and some officials. “Most of them feel after the sack, the next is to leave in affluence with the stolen monies meant for thousands of reformed youths of the region. The likes of Kingsley Kuku, Brig. Boroh, Dokubo, Brainbaifa of the NDDC and many others in the NDDC, are left to enjoy the looted funds without prosecution and arrest.
“If those stolen monies are used the region would have been transformed. Projects have littered the whole region with abandoned status and contractors are nowhere to be found. All those involved should be prosecuted. President Muhammadu Buhari should look for capable hands to handle the Presidential Amnesty office and the NDDC.”
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Niger Delta activist hails Buhari's choice of Jamoh as NIMASA DG - Daily Post NigeriaN'Delta Activist, Tamuno commends President Buhari for appointing Jamoh as NIMASA DG Ijaw leader and Niger Delta Activist, General George Tamuno has
Read more »
Niger govt bans street begging – Daily TrustThe Niger State Government on Thursday banned street begging in the state, saying violators would be prosecuted.
Read more »
Niger govt takes after Ganduje, bans street begging - Daily Post NigeriaThe Niger State government on Thursday joined its Kano State counterpart by announcing the ban on all forms of street begging. DAILY POST recalls that
Read more »
Niger Bans Street Begging - THISDAYLIVEBy Laleye Dipo in Minna The Niger State government has banned street begging effective from February 26, 2020 but said the ban does not affect the almajiri system of education. The Commissioner for Information, Alhaji Mohammed Sani Idris, who made this known while addressing newsmen in Minna, said the state executive council, which met on …
Read more »
Gunmen kidnap five female students, teacher, gatemen in Niger“We have since deployed Special Technical Squad and Armed Anti-Kidnapping Squad to identified areas with a view to rescuing the victims unhurt,’’ the commissioner said.”
Read more »
5 female students, teacher, others kidnapped in Niger community – Daily TrustEight persons, including five female students, a teacher and two gatemen, have been reportedly kidnapped by armed bandits in Niger state.
Read more »