Ekiti PDP demands refund of over N100m collected from job seekers in 2019 by Fayemi's govt - Daily Post Nigeria

Nigeria News News

Ekiti PDP demands refund of over N100m collected from job seekers in 2019 by Fayemi's govt - Daily Post Nigeria
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 DailyPostNGR
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 48 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 23%
  • Publisher: 59%

Ekiti PDP demands refund of over N100m collected from job seekers in 2019 by Fayemi’s govt

The People’s Democratic Party has demanded an immediate refund of the over N100 million collected from job seekers last year August, under the pretence of giving them jobs in Ekiti State

In a statement on Monday, by Secretary of the Ekiti State Caretaker Committee of the PDP, Prince Diran Odeyemi, the party said: “It appears the recruitment exercise done by the State Universal Basic Education Board , Teaching Service Commission and Civil Service Commission has turned out to be a scam, the over N100 million fraudulently collected from job seekers by the State government must be refunded.

“Painfully, during Fayemi’s first tenure as governor, workers were sacked while no single recruitment was made. Those who were not sacked were demoted, using various untenable excuses and tactics, including a competency test which was rejected by teachers. “Our demand as a responsible opposition party and on behalf of the unemployed is that, since it has become obvious that no employment will be made by the All Progressives Congress government of Gov Fayemi, money collected from the poor job seekers must be refunded,” he said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

DailyPostNGR /  🏆 11. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

PDP failed in Ekiti, lacks moral authority to question Fayemi –DipePDP failed in Ekiti, lacks moral authority to question Fayemi –DipeThe Senior Special Assistant to Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications, Segun Dipe, tells ABIODUN NEJO since the immediate past Peoples Democratic Party-led administration in the state alleg...
Read more »

Ekiti PDP Tells Governor Fayemi To Refund Over N100m Collected From Job Seekers During Recruitment Exercise | Sahara ReportersEkiti PDP Tells Governor Fayemi To Refund Over N100m Collected From Job Seekers During Recruitment Exercise | Sahara ReportersEkiti OfficialPDPNig Tells Governor kFayemi To Refund Over N100m Collected From Job Seekers During Recruitment Exercise | Sahara Reporters 'It is now 10 months that these unemployed youth were made to pay N1,080 each for employment form...” READ MORE:
Read more »

Ekiti APC hit back at Fayose over attack on BuhariEkiti APC hit back at Fayose over attack on BuhariThe All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State has chided the immediate past governor, Ayodele Fayose for his criticism on the performance of the President
Read more »

No cold war between Fayemi and I - Ekiti Deputy GovernorNo cold war between Fayemi and I - Ekiti Deputy GovernorWhile noting he had enjoyed the best of relationship with Fayemi, Egbeyemi maintained that 'nobody can come between him and Fayemi in the performance of ...
Read more »

Ekiti names, shames another convicted rapistEkiti names, shames another convicted rapist|p style=
Read more »

Police arrests man for alleged child theft in Ekiti - Daily Post NigeriaPolice arrests man for alleged child theft in Ekiti - Daily Post NigeriaThe Ekiti State Police Command says it has arrested a 25-year-old man, Solomon Omole, for allegedly stealing a baby. The prosecutor, Insp Bankole
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 11:51:00