We are a quality, national, newspaper with credible and dependable information.
Ondo state government is set to reopen for academic activities since the closure of schools on March 20, 2020, due to coronavirus pandemic.
The guidelines were announced by the state’s Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology during a meeting with the executives of All Nigeria Conference of Principals of Secondary Schools, ANCOPSS, held at Fiwasaye Girls’ Grammar School, Akure. Agagu disclosed that the first on the guidelines was the sensitization meeting with principals of public secondary schools across the state which would be followed with private schools and the Parent Teachers Association .
He maintained that assemblies, sporting activities, as well as other events that could negate social distancing, would be suspended.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: Ondo set to reopen schools, give conditions - Daily Post NigeriaFollowing the closure of schools on March 20, 2020 in Ondo State due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the state government is set to reopen for academic
Read more »
COVID-19 vaccines: Bill Gates opens up on trying to reduce world population - Daily Post NigeriaMicrosoft founder, Bill Gates, has debunked claims that he had a hand in the creation of the deadly global pandemic, COVID-19. There are some conspiracy
Read more »
COVID-19: Ban sallah festivities, FG tells govsCautions against Eid gatherings, travels Rejects Madagascar herb Says 250,000 citizens tested so far India donates 7 tonnes of hydroxychloroquine to Nigeria The Secretary to the Government o…
Read more »
South Africa shuts schools as COVID-19 cases exceed 400,000 - Daily Post NigeriaSouth Africa has again announced the closure of Public schools from next week as confirmed cases of coronavirus hit 408,052 in the country. President
Read more »
COVID-19: More girls to drop out of school – NPCThe Acting Chairman of the National Population Commission (NPC) Eyitayo Oyetunji has said that the continued closure of schools will lead to more girls dropping out of school. The acting chairman, …
Read more »
NCDC Confirms 604 new COVID-19 cases in NigeriaTo date, 38,948 cases have been confirmed, while 16,061 cases have been discharged, with 833 deaths recorded in 36 states and the FCT. NCDC Nigeria Covid19 Coronavirus
Read more »