COVID-19: Lagos discharges 15 males, nine females

Nigeria News News

COVID-19: Lagos discharges 15 males, nine females
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 MobilePunch
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 17 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 63%

15 males, nine females undergoing treatment for coronavirus at isolation centres in Lagos State have been discharged.He said the patients were discharged after testing negative twice for the virus.

A breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Nigeria as of May 4, 2020 “Fifteen males and nine females –all Nigerians were discharged from the Onikan, Gbagada, Agidingbi and Lagos University Teaching Hospital isolation facilities to reunite with society.

”The patients, four from Onikan, one from Gbagada, one from Agidingbi and 18 from LUTH isolation centres were discharged having fully recovered and tested negative to COVID-19. ”With this, the number of COVID-19 confirmed cases that have been successfully managed and discharged in Lagos State has risen to 952.”

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

MobilePunch /  🏆 8. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

NCDC confirms 241 new COVID-19 cases, 15 deathsNCDC confirms 241 new COVID-19 cases, 15 deathsThe Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, has confirmed 241 COVID-19 cases in the country. The agency made this known in a post on its official Twitter page. Lagos State recorded 142, while Oyo State followed with 15 cases. The country has so far recorded 10,819 cases of the deadly disease, while 3239 patients have
Read more »

BREAKING: Nigeria Records 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 15 Deaths | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Nigeria Records 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 15 Deaths | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Nigeria Records 241 New COVID19 Cases, 15 Deaths | Sahara Reporters The agency revealed that 15 deaths were recorded, bringing the total number of confirmed deaths to 314. NCDCgov READ MORE:
Read more »

Lagos Discharges 33 COVID-19 Patients, Records Eight Deaths | Sahara ReportersLagos Discharges 33 COVID-19 Patients, Records Eight Deaths | Sahara ReportersLagos Discharges 33 COVID-19 Patients, Records Eight Deaths | Sahara Reporters This brings the number of patients successfully managed and discharged in the state to 908. LSMOH READ MORE:
Read more »

COVID-19: Lagos govt gives fresh directives to mosques, churches, businesses over reopeningCOVID-19: Lagos govt gives fresh directives to mosques, churches, businesses over reopeningThe Lagos State Safety Commission has begun registration of religious and social centres in the state, in preparation for full reopening. This is part of the Register-to-Open initiative of the state government, as directed by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu. In a statement signed by its Director-General, Lanre Mojola, the commission said, \u201cFurther to the directive of
Read more »

Lagos records highest COVID-19 deaths in 48-hoursLagos records highest COVID-19 deaths in 48-hoursLagos State has recorded 17 COVID-19 related deaths in two-days. The recent deaths had increased the infection mortality in the State to 67. Recall that the State had announced nine COVID-19 deaths on June 1st, however, it confirmed another eight on Tuesday. The State Commissioner for Health, Akin Abayomi, who made the disclosure, also stated
Read more »

COVID-19: BUA donates N200 million, five ambulances to LagosCOVID-19: BUA donates N200 million, five ambulances to LagosThe Lagos State COVID-19 response team has received a contribution of five ambulances from BUA Foundation, the philanthropic arm of BUA Group...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 14:28:49