coronavirus: Postpone Batch A 2020 orientation camp – Islamic group warns NYSC
The Muslim Rights Concern has warned the National Youth Service Corp to postpone the Batch A 2020 orientation camp.and appealed to the authorities to be on the safe side.
He said statistics on coronavirus, which originated in Wuhan, China, show that the virus has killed more than 4,000 people and infected over 116,000 globally. “Saudi Arabia, a highly conservative country, saw wisdom in halting its annual Umrah . The Dalai Lama has canceled all future public events indefinitely due to the outbreak.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
NYSC mobilises 2,300 graduates for 2020 Batch ‘A’ orientation in Plateau“We enjoin the peace-loving people of Plateau, especially those around Mangu and environs where the permanent orientation camp is located to accord the corps members the usual hospitality the state is known for.”
Read more »
FCT IRS targets N100bn revenue collection in 2020The Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Service (FCT IRS) says it is targeting to collect N100 billion revenue in the territory in 2020.
Read more »
Faltering oil prices, FDI set naira, 2020 budget on risky pathsThe country’s ability to attract sustainable foreign direct investments has remained weak as the bulk of imported capital continues to be dominated
Read more »
Coronavirus: FG to cut 2020 budget as Buhari raises c’ttee – Daily TrustThe Federal Government yesterday hinted at the possibility of reducing the N10.6tn 2020 budget following the impact of the outbreak of coronavirus on the global crude oil price. The oil benchmark, which was $51 per barrel early last week, has lately fallen to $31 due to the outbreak of coronavirus in some countries across the …
Read more »
How Excess Crude Account was depleted to $71.8m in 2020 – Accountant General – Daily TrustThe Accountant General of the Federation (AGF), Ahmed Idris, on Tuesday explained how the $325 million in the Excess Crude Account (ECA) was depleted to $71.8 million as at March 2, 2020.
Read more »