The Accountant General of the Federation (AGF), Ahmed Idris, on Tuesday explained how the $325 million in the ExcessCrudeAccount (ECA) was depleted to $71.8 million as at March 2, 2020.
Speaking at an interactive session with members of the Senate Committee on Finance, Idris said the balance in the ECA stood at $325 million as at the end of 2019.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
FG to cut approved 2020 budget over dwindling oil price – Daily TrustThe Federal Government on Monday said it may reduce the approved 2020 National Budget, totalling N10.6trillion, following the impact of the outbreak of Coronavirus on the global crude oil price.
Read more »
Edo 2020 NSF: Team Lagos bubbles as 680 athletes report to camp – Daily TrustLagos State Sports Commission (LSSC) on Monday said that no fewer that 680 athletes were called for closed camping ahead of the 2020 National Sports Festival “Edo 2020”. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the athletes, seen training at the Teslim Balogun Stadium and National Stadium, Surulere, were in high spirit for the …
Read more »
Rivers inaugurates steering committee for state’s participation at Edo 2020 – Daily TrustThe Rivers Government on Monday inaugurated a five-man Steering Committee for Team Rivers ahead of the upcoming 20th National Sports Festival (NSF) in Benin City, tagged “Edo 2020”. Boma Iyaye, the Rivers Commissioner for Sports, while inaugurating the committee in Port Harcourt charged the members to ensure that the state’s team performed well at Edo …
Read more »
Coronavirus: FG to cut 2020 budget as Buhari raises c’ttee – Daily TrustThe Federal Government yesterday hinted at the possibility of reducing the N10.6tn 2020 budget following the impact of the outbreak of coronavirus on the global crude oil price. The oil benchmark, which was $51 per barrel early last week, has lately fallen to $31 due to the outbreak of coronavirus in some countries across the …
Read more »
BREAKING: Nasarawa relocates Emir Sanusi to Awe – Daily TrustDaily Trust has reliably gathered that Nasarawa State government has decided to relocate the deposed Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II...
Read more »