2 of the 5 PUIs in Quezon turned negative results

Nigeria News News

2 of the 5 PUIs in Quezon turned negative results
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 manilabulletin
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 36 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 18%
  • Publisher: 51%

LUCENA CITY -- The Integrated Provincial Health Office (IPHO) in Quezon has reported that as of Monday noon, two of the five patients under investigation (PUI) were discharged and sent home after their specimens showed negative results for 2019 novel coronavirus.

— The Integrated Provincial Health Office in Quezon has reported that as of Monday noon, two of the five patients under investigation were discharged and sent home after their specimens showed negative results for 2019 novel coronavirus.

IPHO head Dr. Grace Santiago said in her report to Quezon Governor Danilo Suarez that her office is still waiting for the results of the tests done on the remaining three PUI’s. The said five PUI’s have a history of travel to China, Hongkong, and Macau or Taiwan within the past 14 days. But, so far, Quezon still remains “Negative” of 2019 nCoV.

Santiago added that there were 12 persons under monitoring . These are people who have visited the said places for the past 14 days without any respiratory symptoms and were advised home quarantine. Of the 12 PUMs, four of them had completed their home quarantine and they were healthy and without any respiratory symptoms, Santiago assured.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

manilabulletin /  🏆 25. in PH

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

6 PUIs in Bacolod City tested negative for 2019-nCoV6 PUIs in Bacolod City tested negative for 2019-nCoVSix persons under investigation (PUIs) for the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in Bacolod City have tested negative, the city government said.
Read more »

DOH: 18 PUIs in Central VisayasDOH: 18 PUIs in Central VisayasCEBU CITY, Philippines – There are now 18 patients under investigation (PUIs) in Central Visayas, the latest data from the state health bureau shows. The figures, shown on the Department of Health’s (DOH) 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) tracker, mean that the number of PUIs in the region has increased by two cases from 16 […]
Read more »

DOH: Almost all PH regions have PUIs for nCoVDOH: Almost all PH regions have PUIs for nCoVAlmost all regions in the country are now monitoring at least one patient showing flu-like symptoms as the number of persons under investigation (PUIs) for the 2019-novel coronavirus acute respiratory disease (2019-nCoV ARD) climbed to 314 Monday.
Read more »

Kidapawan has no PUIs, only PUMsKidapawan has no PUIs, only PUMsThe City Government here has clarified that the nine persons they have been monitoring for novel coronavirus (nCoV) because of their travel to China during the previous weeks did not manifest flu-like symptoms.
Read more »

5 PUIs in Negros Oriental test negative for nCoV; governor orders resumption of classes5 PUIs in Negros Oriental test negative for nCoV; governor orders resumption of classesFive persons under investigation (PUIs) in Negros Oriental have tested negative for the 2019 novel Coronavirus acute respiratory disease (2019-nCoV ARD), the provincial government said Sunday.
Read more »

5 PUIs in Negros Oriental test negative for nCoV; governor orders resumption of classes5 PUIs in Negros Oriental test negative for nCoV; governor orders resumption of classesFive persons under investigation (PUIs) in Negros Oriental have tested negative for the 2019 novel Coronavirus acute respiratory disease (2019-nCoV ARD), the provincial government said Sunday.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 22:44:58