We've no plans to absorb N-Power beneficiaries into civil service - FG

Nigeria News News

We've no plans to absorb N-Power beneficiaries into civil service - FG
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 PremiumTimesng
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 33 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 16%
  • Publisher: 78%

The federal government has said it has no plans to absorb the yet to be disengaged Batch A N-Power volunteers into the federal civil service.

The federal government has said it has no plans to absorb the yet to be disengaged BatchIn a statement signed on Saturday by the humanitarian ministry’s Deputy Director, Information, Rhoda Iliya, the government described any such report as “fake”.

In its statement, the humanitarian ministry said information regarding the N-Power scheme or any of its National Social Investment Programmes would be issued through the appropriate channels. The N-Power programme kicked off in 2016 with over 200,000 young Nigerians selected in the first phase. The beneficiaries were to have dropped out of the scheme after two years of internship.In a phone interview with PREMIUM TIMES last year, the President’s Special Adviser on Social Investment, Maryam Uwais, said her office had made efforts to reach out to state governors on the possibility of engaging the volunteers into the civil service.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

PremiumTimesng /  🏆 3. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

FG not absorbing N-Power volunteers – MinistryFG not absorbing N-Power volunteers – Ministry
Read more »

We’re not absorbing N-Power volunteers – FG - The Nation NigeriaWe’re not absorbing N-Power volunteers – FG - The Nation NigeriaThere is no plan by NGRPresident MBuhari to absorb some N-power volunteers into the Federal Civil Service on June 12 the Federal Government has clarified on Saturday...
Read more »

FG not employing N-Power beneficiaries into Civil Service on June 12FG not employing N-Power beneficiaries into Civil Service on June 12The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has said the Federal government is not recruiting N-Power beneficiaries into the Civil Service on June 12 as widely …
Read more »

Nigerian govt clears air on absorbing N-Power volunteers into Civil Service - Daily Post NigeriaNigerian govt clears air on absorbing N-Power volunteers into Civil Service - Daily Post NigeriaThe Federal Government has clarified that President Muhammadu Buhari is not planning to absorb some N-Power volunteers into the Federal Civil Service on
Read more »

Power sector reform group seeks world bank support on meteringPower sector reform group seeks world bank support on meteringIn furtherance to the work being done by the Buhari administration to improve power supply across the country, the Presidential Power Sector..
Read more »

Again, court upholds INEC’s power to deregister partiesAgain, court upholds INEC’s power to deregister partiesA Federal High Court in Abuja has held that the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC) possesses the power to de-register political parties....
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 06:18:49