The government also said exit classes in secondary schools will resume August 4.
The spokesperson of the Federal Ministry of Education, Ben Gooong, said this in a press statement made available to PREMIUM TIMES on Monday.
It also said no Nigerian school will participate in the WASSCE earlier scheduled for August 5 to September 5.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
JUST IN: WASSCE: Nigerian govt announces date for commencement of WAEC examThe government also said exit classes in secondary schools will resume August 4.
Read more »
BREAKING: 2020 WASSCE begins Aug 17 – FG
Read more »
FG orders secondary schools to reopen as WASSCE starts August 17Secondary schools in the country are to reopen as from the 4th of August, 2020 for exit classes only, the Federal Government has disclosed. The ministry of Education made this known in a press stat…
Read more »
2020 WASSCE begins Aug 17 – FGWe are a quality, national, newspaper with credible and dependable information.
Read more »
Coronavirus: Osun announces guidelines for reopening schools for WASSCETeachers in the state are to resume on August 4, while students are to resume on August 6. Mrs Egbemode noted that the West Africa Senior School...
Read more »
How WASSCE will be conducted in Nigeria - MinisterThe official said all subjects peculiar to English speaking nations will proceed as previously published.
Read more »