Ummukulsum’s murder: Chinese national reveals how he spent over N60 million on late girlfriend, family | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News

Nigeria News News

Ummukulsum’s murder: Chinese national reveals how he spent over N60 million on late girlfriend, family | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 GuardianNigeria
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 44 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 94%

A Chinese national, Geng Quangrong facing a culpable homicide on the murder of Ummukulsum Sani, yesterday revealed how he charge huge fortune on his late girlfriend and family prior to incident that led to her death.

Kano State government is prosecuting the suspect for killing 24-year-old lady who was said to have been stabbed to death by Quangrong at the deceased’s Janbulo Quarters, Kano, after altercation.

Quangrong spoke when his lawyer, Mohammad Danazimi opened a defence revealing how his late girlfriend compelled him to convert to Islam after he made a down payment of N2 million to the Imam. According to Quangrong, “ Ummukulsum got my phone contact from a friend and told me she loved me and she would be willing to marry me by God grace. At that time in June 2020, I was residing in Asaba in Delta State. But she insisted I should relocate to Kano, which I accepted and relocated in July.

“But around March 2022, she called one fateful day to seek forgiveness over her decision to abandon me. She told me she was no longer interested in the Abuja marriage and had already divorced the man and now she wanted us to renew our relationship. I accepted her apologies on the grand that she will never cheat on me or break her marriage promise again”.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

GuardianNigeria /  🏆 1. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Fraud investigators plan forensic laboratories across Nigeria | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsFraud investigators plan forensic laboratories across Nigeria | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsChartered Institute of Forensics and Certified Fraud Investigators of Nigeria (CIFCFIN) is to establish world-class forensic laboratories across the federation. The first of them will be built before the year ends. The disclosure is coming on the heels of the assent to the bill for CIFCFIN’s charter by President Muhammadu Buhari on December 23, 2022. […]
Read more »

Remembering Nigeria’s controversial legend Emmanuel Ifeajuna | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsRemembering Nigeria’s controversial legend Emmanuel Ifeajuna | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsEmmanuel Ifeajuna is without question one of the most controversial names in Nigerian history. His achievement in sports won him the adulation of Nigerians. His later activities in the military, however, enraged some Nigerians so much that they no longer want to hear ...
Read more »

2023 Golden Globe: List of Key Nominees | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News2023 Golden Globe: List of Key Nominees | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsHere are the nominees in key categories for the 80th Golden Globe Awards, which will be handed out on Tuesday. “The Banshees of Inisherin” — a dark comedy about the abrupt end of a friendship on a tiny Irish island during the 1920s — leads all films with eight nominations, followed by the surreal sci-fi […]
Read more »

NIS dismisses 4 personnel, demotes 14 | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsNIS dismisses 4 personnel, demotes 14 | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsThe Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has dismissed four personnel and demoted 14 others for various offences.
Read more »

Senegal halts night buses after crash killed 40 | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsSenegal halts night buses after crash killed 40 | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsThe Senegalese government decided Tuesday to ban night buses between towns and villages after the death toll in a weekend head-on crash left 40 dead.
Read more »

Group alleges partisanship in access to PVCs collection | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsGroup alleges partisanship in access to PVCs collection | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsBarely 45 days to the conduct of the general elections, an interfaith group has raised the alarm over alleged deliberate denial of access to PVCs based on ethnic and partisan considerations, and has called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to speedily address “old politics” that could disenfranchise Nigerians registered for the exercise. The […]
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 06:18:18