Two men detained after high-speed car chase in Cheras

Nigeria News News

Two men detained after high-speed car chase in Cheras
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 52 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 24%
  • Publisher: 75%

KUALA LUMPUR: Two men were detained following a high-speed car chase in Taman Midah, Cheras on Friday (Sept 27).

The duo, aged 39 and 41, are believed to have broken into a house in the same housing estate earlier the same day.

Cheras OCPD Asst Comm Mohamed Mokhsein Mohamed Zon said a team of police personnel led by the Cheras police station chief were on a crime prevention patrol in the housing area when they spotted the duo in a car at about 5pm. "The suspects were acting suspiciously so the police personnel at the scene ordered them to stop. They did not heed the orders and sped from the scene, but not before hitting a motorcycle belonging to one of the policemen," said ACP Mohamed Mokhsein

He added when contacted on Saturday that the policemen present then chased them and were able to corner the suspects at a nearby junction. ACP Mohamed Mokhsein said that several items were seized from the car, including two mobile phones, an Amanah Saham Bumiputera investment book, three bracelets, a handbag and a coin box with RM90 worth of coins."Both men admitted to have broken into a house in Taman Midah. We are investigating further to uncover other cases the suspects might have been involved in," he said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

'A tale of two taman' - the untold tale'A tale of two taman' - the untold taleLETTER | Drawing parallels between Taman Tugu and Taman Rimba Kiara cannot be any further from the truth.
Read more »

EFL ends Bury's hopes of League Two return next seasonEFL ends Bury's hopes of League Two return next season(Reuters) - Bury's proposal that they be allowed to return to League Two, the fourth tier of English football, next season has been rejected, the Football League (EFL) said on Thursday.
Read more »

Two children beaten to death in India for defecating in openTwo children beaten to death in India for defecating in openNEW DELHI: Two children were beaten to death in India for defecating in the open, police said Thursday, underlining the violence sometimes unleashed to enforce Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s flagship cleanliness drive.
Read more »

Chairperson Tan, two others reinstated to Dong Zong posts after ROS approvalChairperson Tan, two others reinstated to Dong Zong posts after ROS approvalThey were barred from holding positions last month following the deregistration of a Johor association affiliated to Dong Zong.
Read more »

Student lay dead in New Zealand university dorm for two monthsStudent lay dead in New Zealand university dorm for two monthsWELLINGTON: A teenager lay dead in his campus dorm room for up to two months, a New Zealand university said Thursday, with the young man’s body only discovered after fellow residents complained of the smell.
Read more »

NZ student's body found in university room two months after he diedNZ student's body found in university room two months after he diedHis body was found after students noticed an odour from the room and informed the police.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 18:24:23