The Borno State Government says two coronavirus patients who recovered from the disease have been discharged.
COVID-19Mr Abba-Jato said others patients who were recovering from the disease were expected to be discharged on Monday when their final test results would be out.
Yabawa Kolo, the Chairperson of the State Emergency Management Agency who doubles as the Secretary of the state palliative committee, said about 23,000 households in Maiduguri metropolis had been provided with palliatives to cushion the effect of the lockdown. “We have covered nine wards in Maiduguri metropolis and will enter Jere Local Government Area by tomorrow,” Kolo said.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: Gov. Zulum extends Borno lockdown by seven daysMr Zulum announced the extension which he described as “painful, but necessary” in a radio and television broadcast on Wednesday in Maiduguri.
Read more »
4,000 less privileged get COVID-19 food relief in Borno – Daily TrustFour thousand vulnerable residents of highly populated Maisandari ward in Maiduguri, Borno State have received assorted food relief items to cushion the effect of the COVID-19 lockdown. The palliative distribution, which commenced from Customs House IDP camp in Jere over a week ago has equally touched Bolori I and II wards, Gwange I, II, and …
Read more »
EXCLUSIVE: How Our Son Died Of COVID-19 –Family Of Borno Lawmaker, Jauro | Sahara ReportersEXCLUSIVE: How Our Son Died Of COVID19 –Family Of Borno Lawmaker, Jauro | Sahara Reporters A family source on Thursday told SaharaReporters that he died after he contracted the deadly virus. NCDCgov Fmohnigeria READ MORE:
Read more »
BREAKING: Lagos records two COVID-19 deaths
Read more »