Three-year-old tests positive for coronavirus
A three- year- old has tested positive for coronavirus in Ebonyi, becoming the eighth case recorded in the state.
According to the Governor, the child is one of the two children of a positive couple confirmed positive last week.Umahi however lamented that the parents have refused to release the second child and continued to breastfeed him in their isolation room. “Then we tested the man and the woman. In fact, we took the woman and the man followed to perform his husbandry role and we tested them and both of them tested positives. Now, that is the 6th and 7th cases”.“On 11th of this month, one of the kids; the three year old tested positive now left with the little child of a year and half.
“Even through our CCT monitor, they will remove the child’s shirt and then be breastfeeding the child. We don’t know what to do in that kind of circumstance”, Umahi said.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Husband, Wife bag three months jail term for assault on womanAn Egor Magistrate Court in Benin on Monday sentenced husband and wife to three months imprisonment each for assaulting daughter and Mother; Mrs Hope Ughabugo and Mrs Tina Omogbai. The Magistrate, Mrs Florence Aghedo sentenced the defendants Monday Johnson,44, and Patience Johnson, 36, after they were found guilty of one count charge of assault out
Read more »
‘I tested negative for COVID-19 three times’ – Edo Dep. GovEdo Deputy Governor, Mr Philip Shaibu, has reacted to reports making the rounds that he has tested positive for COVID-19. Shuaibu in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Ebomhiana Musa, on Monday in Benin said he has gone for COVID-19 test three times and has tested negative. He described reports as part of
Read more »
Lagos prosecutes 185 cases in three magistrates districts in 60 daysThe Lagos State Government has prosecuted about 185 cases within the months of March and April 2020.The trials were held in three magisterial...
Read more »
N7.74bn Alleged Fraud: Kenny Martin’s, three others, get June 30 dateThe trial of Kenny Martins who is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC), for alleged N7.74bn Police Equipment Fund, (PEF), fraud has been rescheduled till June 30, 2020.
Read more »
FCC list: Buhari replaces dead appointee, three othersPresident Muhamadu Buhari has requested that late Chief Tobias Chukwuemeka Okwuru be replaced with Afamefuna Osi as a member of the Federal Character Commission, FCC. DAILY POST had reported that Chukwuemeka Okwuru was one of the member-nominees (Ebonyi State) in Buhari\u2019s letter to the Senate President, Ahmed Lawan. The appointment had stirred reactions from Nigerians.
Read more »
Buhari replaces deceased nominee, three othersTwo weeks after nominating late Tobias Chukwuemeka and 37 others as members of the board of the Federal Character Commission, President Muhammadu
Read more »