Sokoto State Government has confirmed that four new cases of coronavirus have been recorded in the State. The Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, had on Thursday confirmed 381 new cases of coronavirus disease in the country. Out of the 381 new cases confirmed, 4 were recorded in Sokoto. Confirming the new cases, the Sokoto
Sokoto State Government has confirmed that four new cases of coronavirus have been recorded in the State.
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, had on Thursday confirmed 381 new cases of coronavirus disease in the country.Confirming the new cases, the Sokoto State Ministry of Health in a tweet via its Twitter account on Friday also announced that 2 more patients have been discharged after showing full recovery.“4 New Cases have been recorded with 2 more patients Discharged.“4 patients have been discharged with 8 deaths recorded.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: Sokoto govt records 18 news cases as death toll hits 8The Sokoto State Government, on Wednesday night, confirmed 18 new COVID-19 cases in the State. The State Ministry of Health disclosed this in a tweet on its official Twitter page. According to the tweet, COVID-19 has killed eight people in the State as of Wednesday night. It tweeted: \u201cSokoto State Covid19 case update as of
Read more »
Ondo sends back almajiris from Sokoto - OfficialThe almajiris walked through bush paths after entering the state to beat the blockades by security officials enforcing the lockdown.
Read more »
COVID-19: FG deploys health workers to Katsina, Sokoto – Daily TrustThe Federal Government is sending supporting teams to Sokoto and Katsina States for training and capacity building in the prevention, control and management of COVID-19 cases. The Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, said this on Wednesday in Abuja, at the 26th joint national briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19. He said similar teams …
Read more »
COVID-19: INEC releases 20 additional vehicles to Sokoto – Daily Trust… releases 159 vehicles so far As parts of it contribution to the battle of COVID-19 in the country, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has approved the deployment of 20 additional vehicles from its fleet to assist with the logistics needs of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19. INEC National Commissioner and Chairman …
Read more »
BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal, Loses Uncle | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Sokoto Governor, AWTambuwal, Loses Uncle | Sahara Reporters The state government announced Usman’s death in a statement by the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the governor, Muhammad Bello, on Thursday. READ MORE:
Read more »