We are a quality, national, newspaper with credible and dependable information.
Saudi Arabia will allow around 1,000 pilgrims to perform Hajj this year, a minister said Tuesday, June 23.
"The number of pilgrims will be around 1,000, maybe less, maybe a little more," Hajj Minister Mohammad Benten told reporters.Benten did not specify how the pilgrims will be selected. The pilgrims will be tested for coronavirus before arriving in the holy city of Mecca and will be required to quarantine at home after the ritual, al-Rabiah added.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Saudi Arabia to allow 1,000 pilgrims perform hajjSaudi Arabia will allow around 1,000 pilgrims residing in the kingdom to perform the hajj this year, a minister said Tuesday, after it announced the ritual would be scaled back due to coronavirus. ...
Read more »
Only Saudi Arabia residents to perform Hajj 2020 due to COVID-19“It has been decided that Hajj for this year will be held whereby a very limited number of pilgrims from various nationalities who already reside in Saudi Arabia would be able to perform it.”
Read more »
COVID-19: Saudi Arabia Bans International Pilgrims From Hajj | Sahara ReportersCOVID19: Saudi Arabia Bans International Pilgrims From Hajj | Sahara Reporters Saudi Arabia has so far recorded 161,005 cases of infection and 1,307 deaths. READ MORE:
Read more »
Saudi Arabia Bars International Travellers From Hajj Over COVID-19Saudi Arabia Bars International Travellers From Hajj Over COVID-19
Read more »
COVID-19: Saudi Arabia to hold ‘very limited’ hajjSaudi Arabia has announced it will hold a
Read more »
Saudi Arabia bars international pilgrims, restricts 2020 Hajj - Daily Post NigeriaSaudi Arabia has banned international visitors from the Islamic pilgrimage, or Hajj this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. Authorities, in a statement
Read more »