Samson Siasia appeals FIFA’s life ban TuesdayThoughts
Former Super Eagles Coach Samson Siasia said on Thursday he had lodged an appeal against his life ban from the game by world football governing body, FIFA.reports that Siasia was banned for life from the game, following a match-fixing probe by FIFA.in Abuja through his associate, Opukiri Jones-Ere, said his lawyers had submitted an appeal against the ban to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
“He has galvanised all resources and the deserved courage to clear his name and unchain himself from the FIFA ban which hit him unexpectedly last month.READ ALSOOn August 16, FIFA said in a statement that the adjudicatory chamber of its independent ethics committee found the 51-year-old Siasia guilty.
Siasia played 51 times as a striker for the Nigerian national team and later coached various national youth sides before his first spell as senior coach in 2010.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Van Dijk Battle Ronaldo, Messi For FIFA AwardVan Dijk Battle Ronaldo, Messi For FIFA Award. He starred in Liverpool’s triumphant Champions League campaign.
Read more »
PDP Sets Up Electoral, Appeal Panels For Bayelsa, Kogi PrimariesPDP Sets Up Electoral, Appeal Panels For Bayelsa, Kogi Primaries.
Read more »
South Africans: Killing Nigerians, While Buhari Jokes With Ramaphosa, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo - Premium Times OpinionHow does one begin to ask a president who can’t even secure the lives of his people at home, to secure the lives of those abroad?
Read more »
FIFA announces final three-man shortlist for Men’s Player of the Year - Daily Post NigeriaFIFA, on Monday, announced their final three-man shortlist for the Men’s Player of the Year award. They are: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus and Portugal), Vir
Read more »
Van Dijk, Ronaldo, Messi shortlisted for FIFA award
Read more »
FIFA reveals final three-man shortlist for Best Coach, Goalkeeper of the year [Full list] - Daily Post NigeriaFIFA, on Monday, announced their final three-man shortlist for this year’s Men Best Coach of the Year. The world football governing body also announced the
Read more »