Ribadu qualified to be NSA — ARPON president, Aiyewumi

Nigeria News News

Ribadu qualified to be NSA — ARPON president, Aiyewumi
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 MobilePunch
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 29 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 63%

Aiyewumi said this while speaking exclusively with our correspondent on Monday.

The PUNCH reports Ribadu, a retired Assistant Inspector General of Police was appointed by President Bola Tinubu on June 19, 2023.

He replaced Major General Babagana Monguno who was appointed in July 2015 by former President Muhammadu Buhari. Aiyewumi said Ribadu was worth the position without a military background, adding that his achievements as the former boss of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission were laudable. “I think he is qualified to hold that position. It does not matter whether he has no military background. All know his great achievements when he was the head of the EFCC. His name became a household name. Why, because of his activities as the head of the organisation.”

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

MobilePunch /  🏆 8. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Ribadu takes over as NSA, says securing Nigeria is task for all citizens | TheCableNuhu Ribadu, national security adviser (NSA), says the task of securing the country is one for all Nigerians.
Read more »

Ribadu assumes office as NSA, vows to end insecurityAt a brief event held in Abuja on Monday, Ribadu expressed his commitment to fulfilling the expectations of Nigerians and ensuring the safety and security of the country.
Read more »

Ribadu assumes duties as NSA, speaks on Tinubu's vision to secure NigeriaMr Ribadu says the enormous task of securing the country is that of all Nigerians and all friends of Nigeria.
Read more »

Nuhu Ribadu takes over National Security Adviser role from Monguno | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsNuhu Ribadu on Monday, officially assumed duty as the National Security Adviser (NSA) with a pledge to subdue insecurity and stabilise Nigeria. Ribadu took over from former NSA, retired Maj.-General Babagana Monguno, following his appointment by President Bola Tinubu on June 19. He said the administration of President Tinubu had enormous responsibility of securing Nigeria, […]
Read more »

BREAKING: Ribadu formally takes over from MongunoNuhu Ribadu has formally taken over from Maj Gen Monguno as the National Security Adviser on Monday. President Bola Tinubu had last week appointed Ribadu
Read more »

Residents speak as another fatal flood occurs in Trademore Estate, AbujaResidents speak as another fatal flood occurs in Trademore Estate, Abuja'If the flood had occurred in the night, it could have claimed the lives of many of the occupants of this estate.'
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 21:35:53