The Ogun State Police Command has arrested three suspected members of a notorious criminal gang, One million Boys, for gang-raping a lady.
The suspects — Sola Olaoluwa, Ibrahim Kehinde and Lukman Banjoko — were reported to have committed the act with two others said to be at large.
He said the victim reported that she met one Enny Money, who asked her to download an application on her phone with assurance that the people she would meet on the app would help her financially. “The gang, according to the victim, forced her into submission when they pointed a gun at her and while they were taking turns to rape her, one of them was video recording the action with his phone.”
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
NIDCOM at one: Celebration of a dream come true - The Nation NigeriaBy Senayon Olaoluwa The inauguration last year of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) under the presidency of Muhammadu Buhari was a material culmination of decades-long advocacy within a reinstituted democratic dispensation for the appropriate formal recognition of the Nigerian Diaspora as a vital component of the Nigerian state. The effort in itself was logical, […]
Read more »
Gas explosion kills one, injures three in Lagos
Read more »
Sallah Celebration: FG Extends Phase Two of Eased Lockdown by One Week - THISDAYLIVEOlawale Ajimotokan The Federal Government has extended the phase two of eased COVID-19 lockdown which originally ought to expire on Wednesday, July 29, by another one week. It will now end on August 6. The Chairman, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, announced the extension on Monday when the PTF addressed the media. He …
Read more »
One killed, three injured as gas explodes in Lagos - The NationA yet-to-be identified man was on Monday killed and three others injured after a gas cylinder exploded in Lagos.The incident occurred at 13C,..
Read more »
BREAKING: Buhari govt extends COVID-19 ease of lockdown by another one week - Daily Post NigeriaThe Nigerian government on Monday extended the second phase of the COVID-19 eased lockdown by another one week. The extension was disclosed by the
Read more »