No decision yet on ending WSL season, says FA

Nigeria News News

No decision yet on ending WSL season, says FA
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 12 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 75%

FA writes to WSL clubs saying season will end early - report

Sky Sports reported earlier on Wednesday that the FA had written to clubs informing them that season was being cut short due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FA later clarified that no final decision had yet been made.

Manchester City were top of the WSL table, one point ahead of second-placed Chelsea, with Liverpool bottom when matches were suspended. Aston Villa were six points clear at the top of the Women's Championship.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

S. Korean victims boycott weekly 'comfort women' rally over ex-leaderS. Korean victims boycott weekly 'comfort women' rally over ex-leaderLeader is under investigation over allegations she embezzled victims' funds for personal use. FMTNews SouthKorean
Read more »

Indonesia calls for Saudi decision on Mecca pilgrimage by this weekIndonesia calls for Saudi decision on Mecca pilgrimage by this weekReligious affairs ministry says a decision should be made before Ramadan ends this weekend. FMTNews Mecca Pilgrimage Indonesia
Read more »

Indonesia calls for Saudi decision on Mecca pilgrimage by this weekIndonesia calls for Saudi decision on Mecca pilgrimage by this weekReligious affairs ministry says a decision should be made before Ramadan ends this weekend. FMTNews Mecca Pilgrimage Indonesia
Read more »

Chini: PKR waiting for report, no decision yet - SaifuddinChini: PKR waiting for report, no decision yet - SaifuddinCHINI POLLS | The only time the opposition has won in Chini was in 1999.
Read more »

Accept it, we left, PPBM leaders say on PH break-upAccept it, we left, PPBM leaders say on PH break-upThey say the party's Supreme Council made the decision at its last meeting. FMTNews PPBM PakatanHarapan
Read more »

No SOP yet to stop parents from taking kids out, says senior minister | Malay MailNo SOP yet to stop parents from taking kids out, says senior minister | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, May 19 — Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob today said that there are no standard operating procedures (SOP) or orders that prohibit parents from taking their children out under the conditional movement control order (CMCO) at present. However, he said that the...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 14:18:16