'No contact' from Man Utd over Sancho say Dortmund

Nigeria News News

'No contact' from Man Utd over Sancho say Dortmund
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 GuardianNigeria
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 37 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 18%
  • Publisher: 94%

Borussia Dortmund boss Hans-Joachim Watzke says the Bundesliga runners-up have had 'no contact' with Manchester United over England winger Jadon Sancho.

Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho attends a training session of the German first division Bundesliga team Borussia Dortmund at the team training grounds in Dortmund, western Germany, on August 3, 2020.

According to UK media reports, Man Utd want to sign the 20-year-old who scored 17 goals and created the same number of assists last season as Dortmund finished second behind champions Bayern Munich. “So far, there has been no contact between Borussia Dortmund and Manchester United in terms of Sancho,” chief executive Watzke told Munich-based newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung.“There has never been an offer for Jadon, but there is a certain sum from us as to what should at least be paid,” Watzke added, referring to the 120 million euros price tag.“Jadon has accepted the situation and is a pleasant, fair bloke.

“I expect Jadon to go to training camp on Monday and play with us for the coming season,” added Zorc.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

GuardianNigeria /  🏆 1. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Solskjaer tight-lipped on Man Utd Sancho talksSolskjaer tight-lipped on Man Utd Sancho talksManchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer kept his cards close to his chest over the possible signing of Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho on Tuesday.
Read more »

Man Utd threaten to walk away from deal for Sancho - Daily Post NigeriaMan Utd threaten to walk away from deal for Sancho - Daily Post NigeriaManchester United are on the verge of walking away from a deal for Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho, the UK Mirror reports. The Bundesliga club is
Read more »

Dortmund give update on Sancho’s move to Man UtdDortmund give update on Sancho’s move to Man UtdWe are a quality, national, newspaper with credible and dependable information.
Read more »

EPL: Man Utd chief, Woodward unimpressed over two things in Sancho’s transfer negotiations - Daily Post NigeriaEPL: Man Utd chief, Woodward unimpressed over two things in Sancho’s transfer negotiations - Daily Post NigeriaManchester United executive vice-chairman, Ed Woodward, has been left unimpressed by two things in the transfer negotiations with Borussia Dortmund for
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 08:24:07