N-Power gives update on confirmation emails, reveals those to reapply
The management of the Federal Government’s youths empowerment programme, N-Power, has reacted to complaints from applicants regarding 2020 recruitment registration.However, they had been complaints from applicants of not receiving confirmation email and wrong registration.
But the scheme had taken to its official Twitter page, urging those who applied before 11:45pm to reapply.Reacting to the delays in a confirmation emails, Npower asked applicants to check their spam folders for the emails and be vigilant.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
N-Power gives fresh update to applicants on registration process - Daily Post NigeriaN-Power, Federal Government's youths empowerment programme, on Thursday, gave a fresh update to 2020 applicants on how they will prepare for registration.
Read more »
N-Power warns youths against filling unverified forms online - Daily Post NigeriaThe management of the Federal Government's youths empowerment programme, N-Power, has advised youths not to input their personal details on any platform
Read more »
Provide soft loans for those exiting N-Power programme- Northern group task govt - Daily Post NigeriaNorthern Civil Society Groups, NCSG, have urged the federal government to provide soft loans for beneficiaries of the N-Power initiative who will exit
Read more »
Without law, order no party can sustain democracy, govern Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar - Daily Post NigeriaFormer Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday said the party was a good example of order and constitutionality
Read more »
Nigeria faces severe recession - World Bank - Daily Post NigeriaThe World Bank has stated that the collapse in oil prices and the COVID-19 pandemic could plunge the Nigerian economy into the worst economic recession
Read more »
High Commission Demolition: Nigeria accepts Ghana's apology says perpetrators arrested - Daily Post NigeriaNigeria has accepted the apology tendered by Ghana over the demolition of a building within the premises of the Nigerian High Commissioner in Accra.
Read more »