Multichoice, MTN Condemn Attacks on Nigerians in South Africa - THISDAYLIVE

Nigeria News News

Multichoice, MTN Condemn Attacks on Nigerians in South Africa - THISDAYLIVE
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 THISDAY LIVE
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 40 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 51%

Multichoice, MTN Condemn Attacks on Nigerians in South Africa via thisdaylive

MultiChoice Nigeria and MTN Nigeria have condemned the recent attacks on Nigerian citizens and their property in South Africa.

According to a statement signed by the Chief Executive Officer, Multichoice Nigeria, John Ugbe, “Multichoice Nigeria is committed to uniting Africans through our programming and cultural initiatives. We advocate equality and condemn all forms of discrimination. The ongoing violence in South Africa against foreign nationals is against the spirit of Africa and counter-productive to the decades of work done by African leaders and well-meaning organisations to unite the continent.

This is a sombre period for every African on the continent and beyond. and we urge all our customers, followers and stakeholders to shun violence, the statement added. “MTN Nigeria strongly condemns hate, prejudice and xenophobia and reiterate our unequivocal condemnation of all violence.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

THISDAY LIVE /  🏆 14. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Xenophobia: Nigerians told to boycott BBNaija, MTN, Shoprite, South African businesses - Daily Post NigeriaXenophobia: Nigerians told to boycott BBNaija, MTN, Shoprite, South African businesses - Daily Post NigeriaA pro-democracy group, Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria, HURIWA has condemned the recent attack on Nigerians in South Africa. DAILY POST reports
Read more »

MORE VIDEO: Nigerians stage protest in South Africa with cutlass as South African watch protestersMORE VIDEO: Nigerians stage protest in South Africa with cutlass as South African watch protestersChecking out 'MORE VIDEO: Nigerians stage protest in South Africa with cutlass' on The Nation Newspaper Community:
Read more »

Deadly parcel from South Africa - Deadly parcel from South AfricaDeadly parcel from South Africa - Deadly parcel from South AfricaNigeria News - South Africa: IN the colonial era, it was normal to see Whites brutalising and oppressing Blacks as aptly epitomised by the atrocious ...
Read more »

South Africans again loot, burn foreign-owned properties - Premium Times NigeriaSouth Africans again loot, burn foreign-owned properties - Premium Times NigeriaAlthough the Police said many people had been arrested, the looting and burning of foreign-owned businesses continued till Monday morning
Read more »

Borno South: Ndume wins in tribunal - Daily Post NigeriaBorno South: Ndume wins in tribunal - Daily Post NigeriaThe Borno National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal, sitting in Nyanya, on Monday dismissed a case filed by Malam Kudla Satumari of the Peopl
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 19:12:48