PRESIDENT Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and Vice President Sara Duterte's trust and performance ratings dropped in the second quarter although they remained high, according to independent pollster OCTA Research.
In a Tugon ng Masa Survey conducted from July 22-26, 2023, Marcos' trust rating nationwide dipped by eight percentage points or from 83 percent in the first quarter to 75 percent.Only 8 percent of Filipinos distrust him, while 17 percent of adult Filipinos are undecided.Duterte's ratings also dipped in the second quarter or from 87 percent to 83 percent. Two percent distrusted her and 14 percent remained ambivalent.
Chief Justice Alexander Gesmundo's trust rating is at 27 percent, a decrease of 12 percentage points from the 39 percent reported in March 2023.The President's performance rating likewise dropped from 80 percent in the first quarter to 71 percent in the second.Ten percent were dissatisfied with the President's performance, while 19 percent of adult Filipinos are unsure about his performance.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Marcos certifies proposed magna carta for seafarers as urgentPresident Ferdinand Marcos Jr. has certified the proposed magna carta for Filipino seafarers as urgent.
Read more »
House urged to realign confidential funds sought by Marcos' and Duterte's officesLeftist groups appeal to Congress to realign confidential funds for social services projects, such as construction of hospitals and schools and salary increase for government employees
Read more »
Tulfo: Marcos approved Duterte's confidential fund requestPresident Marcos personally saw the original request of Vice President Sara Duterte's office for P250 million in funds last year, a lawmaker said.
Read more »
Marcos: No fishing ban in PHPRESIDENT Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. said on Saturday, September 23, 2023, that the government will not impose a fishing ban, clarifying his recent statement on the matter...
Read more »
Marcos expects drop in rice prices with better palay harvestPRESIDENT Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. said that the Department of Agriculture (DA) anticipates a better palay harvest this year, which is expected to result in lower...
Read more »
Romualdez: Gov’t service caravan to reach all provincesAll provinces will be reached by President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.’s Bagong Pilipinas Serbisyo Fair (BPSF)—the country’s biggest service caravan—to serve
Read more »