Makinde confirms 26 new cases of coronavirus in Oyo
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State on Wednesday confirmed twenty-six new cases of Coronavirus in the state.
Makinde who made this known in a statement Wednesday morning added that the state has discharged another four patients of coronavirus. The governor while speaking further said that the state has so far discharged 1124 patients of coronavirus.Makinde who doubles as Chairman, COVID-19 task force in the state said, “Four confirmed COVID-19 cases received their second NEGATIVE test results and have been discharged.COVID-19: Lagos seals Bay Lounge, clubs, religious centres“The cases are from Ibadan North , Oluyole , Ido , Egbeda , Ibadan South West , Lagelu , Ibadan South East , Ibadan North West and Akinyele Local Government Areas.
“Please call the Emergency Operations Centre on 08095394000 | 08095863000 | 08078288999 | 08078288800 or visit a community-based testing centre, if you have any COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, tiredness, body ache, loss of smell/taste and shortness of breath.”
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: CBN spends ₦26.27bn on healthcare, says Emefiele
Read more »
COVID-19: Zamfara confirms one new case, opens up on coronavirus challenges - Daily Post NigeriaZamfara State government has confirmed that it has recorded one new case of coronavirus, saying that after 51 days of no record of COVID-19 cases, the
Read more »
Osun discharges 10 patients, records 19 new cases of coronavirus - Daily Post NigeriaA total of 10 patients have recovered from COVID-19 and were on Monday discharged from the Osun State Isolation Centre. The State also confirmed the
Read more »
At least 21 inmates died from COVID-19 in PhilippinesThe Department of Health reported 1,521 additional confirmed coronavirus infections, bringing the national tally to 68,898.
Read more »
Malaysia considers making face masks compulsory in publicMalaysian health authorities recorded 21 new coronavirus cases on Monday, lifting the total since the outbreak began to 8,800 cases and 123 deaths.
Read more »
Edo calls for caution as state records six more COVID-19 deathsThe Edo State Government has called for caution among residents, amid the rising number of confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) cases...
Read more »