A Trusted Nigerian Newspaper
The Chairman of Igbo Etiti Local Government Area , Eric Odo, has appointed two Senior Special Assistants to focus on specific agricultural produce in Enugu State.One of the advisers, Ezeugwu Frederick Ogbonna will oversee yam and pepper, while Nwodo Everestus Ugonna will concentrate on garden egg and pepper.These appointments, dated November 1, have sparked interest on social media.
One of the appointment letters reads: “I am pleased to inform you that the executive chairman Igbo Etiti LGA has approved your appointment as senior special assistant to the local government chairman on agriculture ,” Ezeugwu’s letter reads.“You should report to the executive chairman Igbo Etiti LGA, Ogbede, for briefing and deployment.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Police release LP South-East vice chairman after Saturday’s ‘abduction’Abia State Police Command has confirmed that its officers arrested the National Vice Chairman (South-East) of the Labour Party (LP), Mr Ceekay Igara. The Command said the arrest was based on a petition written against Igara by the acting state Chairman of the LP, Emmanuel Nwaeze Oti.
Read more »
Anioma people proudly Igbos, will be 6th South-East stateThe lawmaker representing Delta North in the Nigerian Senate, Ned Nwoko, has maintained that the people of Anioma in Delta State are proudly Igbos and would become the 6th state of the South East.
Read more »
IPOB disowns latest sit-at-home in South-east, reveals those behind itAn unidentified man had, in a viral video clip which surfaced earlier in October, asked residents of the south-east to observe sit-at-home on 21 and 22 October.
Read more »
Group condemns incessant declaration of sit-at-home in South-EastThe Coalition of South-East Youth Leaders (COSEYL) has condemned the incessant sit-at-home orders in the zone. The group said it is alarmed over the orders which are issued on the social media by unknown persons.
Read more »
Troops dismantle armed group’s camps, kill many, rescue 14 in South-EastThe Nigerian Army says its troops of 82 Division, and the Joint Task Force, South-East, code-named “Operation UDO KA” have dismantled camps of two armed groups operating within the South-East. Acting Deputy Director, 82 Division, Army Public Relations, Lt.-Col. Jonah Unuakhalu, disclosed this in a statement on Wednesday in Enugu.
Read more »
Is South-East still part of Nigeria’ – Kanayo questions FG over military presence [VIDEO]Veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo has questioned the Nigerian government following the heavy military and police presence in the South-Eastern part of the country. Kanayo, in a video on his Instagram page on Wednesday, raised concerns while highlighting the humiliation faced by travellers in the region.
Read more »