Lagos Govt confirms 82 new cases of COVID-19 as toll jumps to 1,324

Nigeria News News

Lagos Govt confirms 82 new cases of COVID-19 as toll jumps to 1,324
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 DailyPostNGR
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 12 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 59%

82 new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed by the Lagos State government. The state\u2019s Minister of Health, Prof Akin Abayomi, who made the confirmation in a tweet on Thursday said the State recorded two COVID-19 related deaths on Wednesday. According to him, the State now has 1324 confirmed cases and 915 active cases. \u201c82

The state’s Minister of Health, Prof Akin Abayomi, who made the confirmation in a tweet on Thursday said the State recorded two COVID-19 related deaths on Wednesday.“82 new cases of #COVID19 Infection were confirmed in Lagos.“Lagos recorded 2 more #COVID19 related deaths bringing total deaths associated with #COVID19 in Lagos to 33.

“I hereby urge all Lagos residents to adhere to directives aimed at curtailing the spread of #COVID19 #ForAGreaterLagos.” He also revealed that 10 persons associated with the statehouse in Marina have tested positive for COVID-19.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

DailyPostNGR /  🏆 11. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Lagos discharges 358 COVID-19 cases so far – Daily Trust…37 new patients discharged yesterday Lagos State, the epicenter of the COVID-19 in Nigeria has discharged a total of 358 COVID-19 patients out of over 1,200 cases. This was revealed by the state Ministry of Health through its twitter handle LSMOH yesterday. The ministry revealed that 37 new patients were discharged from three isolation centres …
Read more »

16 doctors infected with COVID-19 – Lagos Medical Guild16 doctors infected with COVID-19 – Lagos Medical Guild
Read more »

COVID-19: Lagos battles shortage of reagents, FCT runs out of test kitsCOVID-19: Lagos battles shortage of reagents, FCT runs out of test kits
Read more »

COVID-19: Court sentences man to death in Lagos' first virtual rulingCOVID-19: Court sentences man to death in Lagos' first virtual rulingWe are a quality, national, newspaper with credible and dependable information.
Read more »

BREAKING: Lagos discharges 37 more COVID-19 patientsBREAKING: Lagos discharges 37 more COVID-19 patientsThe Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMOH) has announced the recovery and discharge of 37 COVID-19 patients. jidesanwoolu followlasg NCDCgov Mr_JAGss Riddwane
Read more »

BREAKING: Lagos Discharges 37 COVID-19 Patients Including Indian | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Lagos Discharges 37 COVID-19 Patients Including Indian | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Lagos Discharges 37 COVID19 Patients Including Indian | Sahara Reporters The state's Ministry of Health disclosed this on its Twitter handle, saying the discharged patients were 19 females and 18 males. LSMOH READ MORE:
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 01:07:35