Kebbi to blacklist contractors, sack govt officials for poor handling of projects – Daily Trust

Nigeria News News

Kebbi to blacklist contractors, sack govt officials for poor handling of projects – Daily Trust
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 Daily Trust
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 1 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 4%
  • Publisher: 51%

Kebbi to blacklist contractors, sack govt officials for poor handling of projects

Kebbi State government said it would henceforth blacklist contractors and sack any government official that conspired with contractors to poorly execute its projects.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

Daily Trust /  🏆 13. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Flood: Edo govt urges residents in flood-prone areas to relocate – Daily TrustThe Edo State Government has urged residents living in flood-prone riverine communities to move upland and safe havens that have been provided in selected local government areas across the state. A statement by the Special Adviser to the governor on Special Duties, Yakubu Gowon, said the alert became necessary as water level is rising as …
Read more »

Edo govt distributes smart solar boxes to youths – Daily TrustThe Edo State Government, through the Edo State Skills Development Agency (EdoJobs), has distributed smart solar boxes to 22 youths in the state to enable them start new enterprises or support existing businesses. Speaking during the event at Auchi, the acting chairman, Etsako West Local Government, Imanofi Inusa, commended the Governor Obaseki-led administration for the …
Read more »

Ondo govt bans commercial motorcycle on Ore expressway – Daily TrustThe Ondo State government has placed a total ban on the activities of commercial motorcycle operators on the Ore expressway, in the Odogbo local government area of the state. The government said that by the directive, the operation of the okada riders, as they are widely known, had been restricted to the internal areas of …
Read more »

CAN reacts to Buhari's sack of NCPC Boss, Ujah - Daily Post NigeriaCAN reacts to Buhari's sack of NCPC Boss, Ujah - Daily Post NigeriaThe Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, on Tuesday, reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari's termination of Rev. Tor Ujah's appointment as the Executive
Read more »

We recorded 40,630 cases of malpractices in last exam —NECOWe recorded 40,630 cases of malpractices in last exam —NECOThe National Examination Council on Tuesday recommended the de-recognition of three schools in Katsina, Kebbi and Oyo states for two years, for their involvement in mass cheating during the examina...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 20:20:59