Kebbi inaugurates CoS, SSG, HoS, demands delivery on campaign promises | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News

Nigeria News News

Kebbi inaugurates CoS, SSG, HoS, demands delivery on campaign promises | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 GuardianNigeria
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 44 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 94%

Kebbi State Governor urges new appointees to deliver on his campaign promises, promising a fair, all-inclusive government that values merit and has zero tolerance for corruption or laziness.

He gave the advice, yesterday, at the oath taking of his Chief of Staff, Attahiru Maccido, Secretary to the State Government , Alhaji Yakubu Bala and Head of Service, Alhaji Safiyanu Garba-Bena, at Government House, Birnin Kebbi.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Ahmed Idris, the governor urged the aides to immediately begin official engagement, assuring the citizenry that the current administration would be fair to all.While insisting that their appointment was based on merit, Idris pledged that he would not relent in appointing credible persons into office to add value to governance.He restated zero tolerance for corruption and laziness.

Idris resolved to work with hardworking and committed people, adding that his administration had commenced work to fulfil his campaign promises to Kebbi people. His words: “My mission is to deliver our campaign promises to people of Kebbi State. I’m ready to work and succeed. I want you people to be committed to work. From today, work has commenced.”The oath was administered by Acting Chief Judge, Justice Umar Abubakar.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

GuardianNigeria /  🏆 1. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

12 dead from asphyxiation in Venezuelan gold mine | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News12 dead from asphyxiation in Venezuelan gold mine | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsTwelve people have died from asphyxiation in a shuttered gold mine in southeastern Venezuela, a local official told AFP on Saturday. “We have 12 dead today,” the secretary of security in El Callao, General Edgar Colina Reyes, said in a telephone interview. “They entered a mine that had been closed a long time.” The deaths […]
Read more »

Real Madrid great Benzema agrees to leave | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsReal Madrid great Benzema agrees to leave | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsReal Madrid striker Karim Benzema has agreed a deal to end his glittering era at the club, the Spanish side said Sunday.
Read more »

Polish opposition stages major anti-government protest | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsPolish opposition stages major anti-government protest | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsHalf a million protesters packed the streets of central Warsaw on Sunday, Poland's opposition organisers said claiming one of the biggest anti-government demonstrations in the 30 years since the end of communism.
Read more »

Three Chinese astronauts return safely to Earth | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsThree Chinese astronauts return safely to Earth | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsThree Chinese astronauts working at the country’s space station have returned safely to Earth, state media reported Sunday, hailing the mission as a “complete success”. The return capsule of the Shenzhou-15 spaceship touched down at a landing site in northern China’s Inner Mongolia region, according to state news agency Xinhua. Astronauts Fei Junlong, Deng Qingming […]
Read more »

Strike: Onoh accuses Ajaero of blackmailing FG | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsStrike: Onoh accuses Ajaero of blackmailing FG | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsThe spokesman for the All Progressives Presidential Campaign Campaign in the Southeast Dr Josef Onoh has accused the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) of engaging in a political battle other than a genuine industrial cause. Onoh said that the planned nationwide industrial action by the NLC was a smokescreen and a continuation of an opposition political […]
Read more »

Second UN-Habitat Assembly begins in Kenya | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsSecond UN-Habitat Assembly begins in Kenya | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World NewsThe UN Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) will hold the second session of the UN-Habitat Assembly at UN-Habitat headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, from today.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 01:57:49