Kano records five more COVID-19 deaths
The Kano state ministry of health says the state has recorded five deaths of COVID-19 patients with additional 65 cases.READ ALSO:The ministry explained that one COVID-19 patient was discharged on Friday while the total number of cases recorded in the state so far is 547.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: Kano commissioner sacked for 'celebrating' Abba Kyari's death tests positiveMr Magaji solicited for prayers, while announcing that his sample earlier taken by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control tested tested positive to...
Read more »
Kano records 30 new COVID-19 cases, total infection hits 427The Ministry of Health in Kano says it has recorded 30 new cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19), in the state.The ministry, via its verified Twitter...
Read more »
BREAKING: Sacked Kano State Commissioner Who Mocked Abba Kyari Tests Positive For COVID-19 | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Sacked Kano State Commissioner Who Mocked Abba Kyari Tests Positive For COVID19 | Sahara Reporters The commissioner, who took a swipe at the deceased in a series of Facebook post, had previously wished the late Kyari not to... READ MORE:
Read more »
BREAKING: Sacked Kano Commissioner tests positive for COVID-19Sacked Kano Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Muazu Magaji, has tested positive for COVID-19.He was sacked on April 18 by Governor...
Read more »
Kano commissioner who 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's death tests positive for COVID-19 – Daily TrustA former Kano State Commissioner of Works and Infrastructure, Muazu Magaji, has tested positive for COVID-19. Magaji was sacked from his position as commissioner by Kano state governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, because of posts he made on his Facebook page, which indicated he was celebrating the death of Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff …
Read more »
COVID-19: 25 passengers on flight from Kano to Beirut test positiveAt least 25 passengers on a flight from Kano to Beirut on Wednesday have tested positive for COVID-19, Lebanon's Ministry of Health has confirmed. The government of Lebanon had asked Middle East Airlines to evacuate its citizens from foreign countries last month. On May 5, an aircraft with flight number ME570 took off from Kano
Read more »