‘Four-month-old baby tested positive for coronavirus in Kaduna’- El-Rufai

Nigeria News News

‘Four-month-old baby tested positive for coronavirus in Kaduna’- El-Rufai
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 DailyPostNGR
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 45 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 59%

Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai says 20 new cases of coronavirus disease have been confirmed in the state. The Governor who disclosed this in a statement via his Twitter account said a four-month-old baby was among the 20 new confirmed cases. He said \u201cThe Kaduna State Ministry of Health has confirmed that 20 new COVID-19

Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai says 20 new cases of coronavirus disease have been confirmed in the state.

The Governor who disclosed this in a statement via his Twitter account said a four-month-old baby was among the 20 new confirmed cases. He said “The Kaduna State Ministry of Health has confirmed that 20 new COVID-19 cases were recorded in the state on Friday, 15th May 2020.”A four-month-old girl is regrettably one of the new patients, and investigations indicate that her father has travel history to Kano.

”The infant, who had been brought to the hospital for respiratory issues, was tested in accordance with the updated guidelines which advise that persons presenting with such symptoms be tested.”The 20 new cases are spread across seven local government areas.” “The latest cases show that COVID-19 has spread into nine LGAs, increasing the risk of infection for persons who do not stay at home or who fail to observe necessary precautions when they go out.”

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

DailyPostNGR /  🏆 11. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Kaduna: El-Rufai govt updates on COVID-19 status of discharged AlmajirisKaduna State Government has disclosed that 35 more COVID-19 patients have been discharged in the state. The state government disclosed that the discharged patients were all Almajiris who have now tested negative for the virus. In a tweet, the state government said with this development, it now has 47 active COVID-19 cases. 'KADUNA UPDATE: 35
Read more »

Edo govt discharges 20 more COVID -19 patientsThe Edo State government on Thursday announced the discharge of 20 Coronavirus (COVID-19) patients who have attained full recovery having tested negative for the virus. With this, the total number of discharged persons is now 34 in the state. Godwin Obaseki who disclosed this on his official Twitter handle said the 20 persons were discharged
Read more »

Imo centre to test 114 samples daily, Uzodinma gives judges 20 SUVsImo centre to test 114 samples daily, Uzodinma gives judges 20 SUVsInaugurating the centre, Governor Hope Uzodimma, expressed hope that it had finally come on board in the state, while another one being provided by the NCDC, would be commissioned soon.
Read more »

Edo Records One Death, Discharges 20 COVID-19 Patients | Sahara ReportersEdo Records One Death, Discharges 20 COVID-19 Patients | Sahara ReportersEdo Records One Death, Discharges 20 COVID19 Patients | Sahara Reporters This is the highest discharged cases so far recorded by the state since it recorded an index... GovernorObaseki said the late patient did not report early for treatment. READ MORE:
Read more »

Woman Breastfeeds 20 Newborns After Terrorists Kill Their ParentsWoman Breastfeeds 20 Newborns After Terrorists Kill Their ParentsA mum has volunteered to breastfeed 20 newborn babies whose mothers were slaughtered in a gruesome terror attack in Afghanistan.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 14:46:31