The Enugu State Government has confirmed one new case of coronavirus disease in the State. The confirmation was made by the State\u2019s Commissioner for Health, Prof Ikechukwu Obi in a statement on Saturday, stating that the patient is a contact of the third case who had a positive travel history from outside the State. According
The Enugu State Government has confirmed one new case of coronavirus disease in the State.
According to him, this brings the total number of cases ever reported in Enugu to 10, with eight active cases. “These positive cases are related by the journey they had made to Jos as had earlier been reported. The surveillance team of the State Ministry of Health had experienced some difficulty reaching this particular young man who had been in denial and had earlier resisted being tested.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Lagos govt confirms 183 cases as toll hit 1507 in State183 new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed by the Lagos State government. The state\u2019s Minister of Health, Prof Akin Abayomi, made the confirmation in a tweet on Friday. According to him, the State now has 1507 confirmed cases. 183 new Covid19 Infection confirmed in Lagos on the 7th of May, 2020 \u201cThe total number
Read more »
Lagos coronavirus cases may reach 120,000 by August -- State GovtConfirmed cases of coronavirus in Lagos may reach 120,000 at the peak of the pandemic between July and August, the state government has said.
Read more »
BREAKING: Edo govt shuts down Lagos Street, state commercial hubThe Edo State Government has ordered the immediate shutdown of Lagos Street, an epicenter of trade and commerce in Benin metropolis, to check the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the state. Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, in a statement sent to DAILY POST said, the decision to
Read more »
9-year-old tests positive for coronavirus in Enugu - Premium Times NigeriaA preteen aged nine was confirmed positive for coronavirus in Enugu State, the state government has announced..................
Read more »
Lockdown: Enugu goes tough, turns back several motoristsMore vehicles violating the inter-state transportation ban and the Presidential directive on curfew have been intercepted at the Enugu-Benue and Enugu-Kogi boundaries. Some of them were also intercepted within council areas in Enugu State. DAILY POST reports that the exercise was carried out through joint efforts of the security agencies, Council Chairmen, youths and Neighborhood
Read more »
Enugu confirms 9-year-old as new case of coronavirusThe Enugu State Government, Friday morning, confirmed a new case of coronavirus in the State. This was contained in a statement issued by the State\u2019s commissioner for health, Hon. Obi Emmanuel Ikechukwu. DAILY POST reports that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, had confirmed 381 new cases of coronavirus disease in the country, with
Read more »