Ekiti, Ondo record five new COVID-19 cases

Nigeria News News

Ekiti, Ondo record five new COVID-19 cases
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 PremiumTimesng
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 15 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 78%

The Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi, confirmed his state's three cases on Saturday night via his official twitter handle @kfayemi.

Ekiti and Ondo states have confirmed a total of five new cases of coronavirus.The Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi, confirmed his state’s three cases on Saturday night via hisThe development brings the number of confirmed cases in Ekiti to 13, while four had been discharged and one death recorded.

Mrs Yaya-Kolade said all the corpses to be buried in Ekiti must get approval and certificate of clearance as part of the strategies to tame the spread of the disease. PREMIUM TIMES gathered that the suspected illegal miners arrived the state in a truck used in conveying cement.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

PremiumTimesng /  🏆 3. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Fayemi urges extra vigilance as Ekiti records three new COVID-19 casesFayemi urges extra vigilance as Ekiti records three new COVID-19 casesThe Governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, on Sunday revealed that the state has recorded three new cases of COVID 19. With these new cases, Ekiti now has ten patients in its isolation centre. Fayemi, who broke the news in a tweet on his Twitter handle, on Sunday, said there was a need for
Read more »

COVID-19: Ekiti confirms 3 new cases – Daily TrustCOVID-19: Ekiti confirms 3 new cases – Daily TrustGov. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti says the state has recorded three new cases of COVID-19. The governor broke the news in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle on Saturday night, warning that residents needed to be more cautious about the pandemic. ” We got information from NCDC tonight that three more persons tested positive …
Read more »

COVID-19: FRSC Intercepts Truck Conveying 13 Northern Youth In Ondo | Sahara ReportersA truck conveying no fewer than 13 young men from Northern Nigeria was on Saturday intercepted in Akure, Ondo State.
Read more »

Ekiti records three new coronavirus cases - The Nation NigeriaEkiti records three new coronavirus cases - The Nation NigeriaEkiti Governor Kayode Fayemi (Kfayemi) on Sunday disclosed that the state has recorded three new cases of COVID-19, bringing to 10 the number of patients in isolation centre.
Read more »

Ekiti to establish own Coronavirus laboratoryEkiti to establish own Coronavirus laboratoryThe Ekiti State Government said on Friday that it has concluded arrangements to open its own COVID-19 testing laboratories in the next one week.
Read more »

We're ready for Edo, Ondo gov polls - APC - The Nation NigeriaWe're ready for Edo, Ondo gov polls - APC - The Nation Nigeria'The only thing to do is wait for INECNigeria. That is not to say we are not preparing. Whatever date it is, we are prepared. For us, as a party, we are ready for the elections.' – APC
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 04:26:37