Dokpesi Asks AIT, Raypower To Pull Down Comment On COVID-19, Son Expresses Disappointment, Vows Not To Grant Interview To Both Media Houses Again | Sahara Reporters

Nigeria News News

Dokpesi Asks AIT, Raypower To Pull Down Comment On COVID-19, Son Expresses Disappointment, Vows Not To Grant Interview To Both Media Houses Again | Sahara Reporters
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 SaharaReporters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 27 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 14%
  • Publisher: 63%

Dokpesi Asks AIT, Raypower To Pull Down Comment On COVID19, Son Expresses Disappointment, Vows Not To Grant Interview To Both Media Houses Again | Sahara Reporters Dokpesi had in a recent video said he was confused on the difference between... READ MORE:

But in an internal memo to staff of the two stations on Sunday, the media mogul said he had settled with the Nigerian Government and Nigeria Centre for Disease Control over the issue.

“Very senior citizens and elders have argued and I agree with them that I should have addressed a private message to the PTF and the Presidency rather than cast aspersions on their methods thereby creating doubts in the minds of the public. But in a swift reaction upon his own release from isolation center, Dokpesi Jnr said caution must be exercised in comparing Coronavirus to malaria.

He said, “I note and observe that the Facebook link that started trending has been taken down. I regret the action but reserve comment.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SaharaReporters /  🏆 9. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Nigerian Government’s School Feeding Programme During COVID-19 Lockdown Tragic, Laughable –Bode George | Sahara ReportersGeorge in a statement on Sunday wondered how the government planned to identify the children earmarked for the palliative in a country with poor data records.
Read more »

No NYSC Mobilisation Soon, Says Director-General, Shuaibu | Sahara ReportersNo NYSC Mobilisation Soon, Says Director-General, Shuaibu | Sahara ReportersNo officialnyscng Mobilisation Soon, Says Director-General, Shuaibu | Sahara Reporters Shuaibu in an interview with Economic Confidential said only Batch A, Stream 1, who were asked to leave camp due to COVID-19 would be asked to complete... READ MORE:
Read more »

Covid-19: PDP Chieftain Congratulates Dokpesi, Family - THISDAYLIVECovid-19: PDP Chieftain Congratulates Dokpesi, Family - THISDAYLIVESylvester Idowu in Warri A chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Delta State, Chief Sunny Onuesoke yesterday congratulated the Founder of DAAR Communication Plc, Chief Raymond Dokpesi and members of his family on their recovery from COVID-19. Onuesoke, who contested for governorship office in Delta State in 2019, described the recovery of Dokpesi and …
Read more »

COVID-19: Shehu Sani raises questions as Raymond Dokpesi reveals drugs that cured him, family membersCOVID-19: Shehu Sani raises questions as Raymond Dokpesi reveals drugs that cured him, family membersA former Nigerian lawmaker, Shehu Sani, has reacted to the revelations made by some discharged Coronavirus patients. DAILY POST reported earlier that media mogul, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, had revealed that every drug they were given while in isolation were malaria medications. This was after Dokpesi, the founder of DAAR Communications, owners of African Independent
Read more »

NCDC declared me COVID-19 positive but I didn\u2019t see my test result – Dokpesi jnrNCDC declared me COVID-19 positive but I didn\u2019t see my test result – Dokpesi jnrThe Chairman of DAAR Communications Plc, Raymond Dokpesi Junior, has lamented that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, never gave him the result showing he tested positive to COVID-19. Junior, who is the son to DAAR Communications Plc founder, Raymond Dokpesi, expressed disappointment that he was not given any documentary evidence to show he
Read more »

COVID-19 lockdown: Imo governor grants two weeks burial permission to residentsCOVID-19 lockdown: Imo governor grants two weeks burial permission to residentsThe Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma, has permitted those who are bereaved in the state to use two weeks to bury their dead ones, uncertain of when the coronavirus scourge will be reduced. The Governor stated this while briefing newsmen on Friday at the Government House, Owerri. He said, 'I feel the cries
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 18:37:01