PUTRAJAYA: The public can lodge reports with authorities over traders and business that do not practice standard operating procedures at their premises, says Senior Minister (Security) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
“Although we are in the recovery movement control order phase, the SOPs are still in place. If premises do not comply, action will be taken against them.
“The public can play their role by alerting authorities, including those who are doing taskforce duties, to check on SOP compliance so that immediate action can be taken to rectify the situation, ” he said on Thursday . He was commenting on public complaints against traders and business premises that do not comply with SOPs, including not recording customer information, not checking temperatures and not exercising crowd control.
He pointed out that authorities would continue taking action against errant individuals or establishments during the recovery MCO.Article type: free
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Covid-19 SOP compliance of utmost importance as Malaysia kickstarts recovery | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, June 10 — Starting today, almost all activities in the economic, social, religious and education sectors will resume fully in stages. While business owners, workers and the general public have been looking forward to this day ever since the movement control order was enforced on...
Read more »
Ismail Sabri: Checks by CIDB showed 11 construction sites breached Covid-19 SOP | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, June 10 — Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob today revealed that a total of 11 construction sites nationwide were found to have breached the standard operating procedures (SOP) under the movement control order (MCO). He said authorities had already ordered one of...
Read more »
Premier League clubs post record revenue but face COVID-19 impact - reportLONDON (Reuters) - Premier League clubs enjoyed a record 5.2 billion pounds ($6.65 billion) of revenue in the 2018-19 season, according to data released by Deloitte on Thursday, but income is expected to decline in the short-term due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more »
Malaysia records lowest Covid-19 cases since MCO | New Straits TimesPUTRAJAYA: The Health Ministry recorded two new Covid-19 cases as of noon today, the lowest reported since the Movement Control Order (MCO) on March 18. This brings the tally of infections in the country to 8,338.
Read more »
Covid-19: Singapore reports 451 new cases, tally stand at 38,965 | New Straits TimesSINGAPORE: Singapore which is on the second week of Phase One of 'Safe-Re-opening' of its economy has reported 451 new cases of Covid-19 today, with only seven cases in the community.
Read more »