The Federal Government has so far evacuated 6,317 Nigerians back home on account of the coronavirus pandemic.
The nationals were repatriated from 21 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, France, India, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Sudan, Kenya, Senegal and others.
She also said that the FG evacuated 501 citizens on September 11 and 18, 2019 during the xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa. “So far, we have evacuated 806 from the US; UK ; Saudi Arabia ; Egypt ; France ; India ; UAE ; Turkey ; Sudan and Uganda & Kenya .” According to Dabiri-Erewa, with the support of Air Peace Nigeria Ltd, there had been multiple evacuations from some countries.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
COVID-19: Osun records 19 new cases, discharges 10The Osun State Government has confirmed that 10 Coronavirus patients were on Monday discharged from the State's Treatment and..
Read more »
COVID-19: FG denies extending services of retiring workersThe Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HOS), Dr. Folasade Yemi-Esan has said that the Federal Government has not approved extension of service for any officer in Public Service. Read more:
Read more »
COVID-19: FG reveals why Nigeria cannot cope with another pandemic - Daily Post NigeriaThe Federal Government has warned Nigerians of another pandemic outbreak, if the country fails to take advantage of opportunities presented by COVID-19,
Read more »
Trump To Resume Televised COVID-19 BriefingsTrump To Resume Televised COVID-19 Briefings
Read more »