The Nigerian government has said the 15 member team of Chinese medical personnel came into the country to assist in building and equipping...
The Nigerian government has said the 15 member team of Chinese medical personnel came into the country to assist in building and equipping isolation centres.
The Chinese team arrived in Nigeria on April 8 ”to share their experiences in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic,” the minister of health, Osagie Ehanire, had earlier said. However, the whereabouts of these experts recently sparked controversy when Mr Ehanire requested reporters not to bother his ministry about them.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
What Chinese Experts Came To Do In Nigeria – Interior Minister RevealsWhat Chinese Experts Came To Do In Nigeria – Interior Minister Reveals
Read more »
Coronavirus: CCECC MD finally reveals the whereabouts of Chinese expertsThe 15 Chinese medical experts who arrived in the country on April 8 are reportedly in the care of the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC). The Managing Director of the company, Mr. Michael Yigao made the disclosure on Monday in Abuja while responding to questions raised by journalists as to the whereabouts of the
Read more »
COVID-19: Half of Chile Senate, four ministers in quarantineAround half of Chile's 50-member senate and four ministers have been placed in quarantine after coming into contact with at least three colleagues infected with the novel coronavirus, officials sai...
Read more »
Coronavirus: FG sends experts to C/River – Daily TrustThe Minister of State for Health, Olorunnimbe Mamora, says the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 has dispatched a ministerial team of experts to Calabar, Cross River State, to determine material and technical needs on the pandemic in the state. Speaking in Abuja yesterday at a briefing of the PTF, he said the team would also …
Read more »
Trump says he is taking hydroxychloroquinePresident Donald Trump on Monday made the surprise announcement that he is taking hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that his own government experts say is not suitable for fighting the novel coronavirus.
Read more »