Dr Akintunde Ogunfeyimi, the Chief Medical Director, Ondo State Specialist Hospital, Okitipupa, has appealed to residents to collect corpses..
Dr Akintunde Ogunfeyimi, the Chief Medical Director, Ondo State Specialist Hospital, Okitipupa, has appealed to residents to collect corpses of their late ones in the hospital’s morgue or risk mass burial.
He added that residents of Okitipupa were not complying with the ultimatum of the state government as they were taking the directive with levity.According to him, our hospital morgue is over-congested and needed to be decongested of corpses to avoid another outbreak of diseases. “We are appealing to residents to remove their corpses as we can still give them discounts if they come within the time frame.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Ondo Discharges Five Recovered COVID-19 PatientsOndo Discharges Five Recovered COVID-19 Patients
Read more »
Ondo discharges five COVID-19 patientsOndo State Government said it has discharged five patients from its Infectious Disease Hospital after they tested negative for COVID-19.The five..
Read more »
Ondo 2020: APC’s ‘Unity Forum’ adopts Olusola Oke as consensus candidate, vows to unseat ...The much awaited consensus candidate of the Unity Forum, a formidable group within the Ondo State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been announced. The group announced Olusola Oke as its candidate on Monday to face Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu at the APC primaries slated for July, 2020. Unity Forum, headed by the former
Read more »
COVID-19: Ondo records first death, as 15 health workers test positive in Bauchi – Daily TrustOndo State on Monday recorded first death from COVID-19. The State governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, who disclosed this on Monday, said the death occurred on in the early hours of the day. Read more:
Read more »
Ondo records first COVID-19 deathOndo State has recorded its first COVID-19 death out of one of the three new cases identified last week by the state’s task force.
Read more »
INEC: No Going Back on Edo, Ondo Guber Polls - THISDAYLIVE• Releases timetable for elections June 1 By Adedayo Akinwale Despite the coronavirus pandemic ravaging the country which has shown no sign of abating, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has again said that there is no going back on the conduct of both Edo and Ondo States gubernatorial elections in order to avert constitutional …
Read more »