The Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai, says the fight against Boko Haram insurgency is still ongoing. He said this on Monday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, while addressing reporters on…
The Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai, says the fight against Boko Haram insurgency is still ongoing.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
1,429 insurgents neutralised, 116 accessories arrested in two months - BurataiThe Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, has said not less than 1,429 Boko Haram terrorists had been eliminated in the last two...
Read more »
Boko Haram: Buratai gives update on troops operations in North-East after meeting with Buhari - Daily Post NigeriaNigeria's Army Chief, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai has disclosed that troops in the North-East killed 1,429 Boko Haram insurgents in the last two months. He
Read more »
Over 1400 Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Killed In The North East – BurataiOver 1400 Boko Haram Terrorists Have Been Killed In The North East – Buratai
Read more »
My 60-day battle with Boko Haram insurgents — BurataiThe Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai, says tremendous achievement has been recorded in the fight against insurgency in the North-East with the neutralisation of 1, 429 boko haram insurgen…
Read more »
Buratai meets Buhari, says fight against Boko Haram ongoing
Read more »
Insecurity: My sojourn in theatre of war – BurataiThe Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai, says tremendous achievement has been recorded in the fight against insurgency in the North-East with the neutralisation of 1, 429 boko haram insurgen…
Read more »