.MBuhari Orders Investigation Into Shooting In Aso Rock | Sahara Reporters Buhari in a statement by Garba Shehu, his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, said the incident happened outside the main residence of the President. READ MORE:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered investigation into the shooting in Aso Villa, Nigeria's seat of power in Abuja.
He said, “The Presidency wishes to acknowledge concerns expressed by several members of the public regarding the recent incident among occupants of the State House, which escalation led to the arrest of some staff by the police. “This is to assure all and everyone that the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammadu Buhari, is not, and was not at anytime in any form of danger arising, either from deadly infections or the reported incident by security personnel which is currently under investigation. “This particular incident happened outside the main residence of the President.
SaharaReporters had reported earlier that there was crisis in Aso Villa on Thursday night after security details of wife of the President, Aisha, removed Buhari’s Personal Assistant, Sabiu 'Tunde' Yusuf, from the place after he refused to embark on a 14-day isolation period upon returning from a trip to Lagos.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Aisha Buhari: Presidency confirms shooting in State House, says investigation underwayThe presidency has released the statement below confirming reports that a shot(s) was inappropriately fired at the State House recently.
Read more »
Buhari orders probe into shooting in Aso Villa
Read more »
Buhari confirms Aso Rock shooting, orders probePresident Muhammadu Buhari has ordered an investigation into the reported gunshots in the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Daily Trust had reported how an attempt to persuade the Special Assistant to the…
Read more »
PenCom waives requirements, orders PFAs to pay retirees|p style=
Read more »
Burundi court orders president-elect to be sworn inBurundi's constitutional court on Friday ruled that the country's newly elected leader Evariste Ndayishimiye be rapidly sworn in following the sudden death of President Pierre Nkurunziza earlier th...
Read more »
Lagos Government orders removal of shanties near drainage channelsThe Commissioner for Environment and Water Resources, Mr Tunji Bello, has directed officials in the ministry not to compromise in clearing shanties
Read more »